Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dear Norman,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening Transmission File

[Image: APNEW3.png]

Sender ID: Adrienne Perry
Recipient ID: Norman O'Connor, =LSF= (Ret.)

Hi Norman,

I haven't died. I can't get into it because its confidential but I promise I'll make up for it after this. I need to know if you received this communications burst as well?

(04-17-2020, 10:40 AM)rayne Wrote: [ -> ]
The Signal

"I hope this works..... This is Director Wolfe calling Liberty Security Force, I have been taken captive by the Order. Trace this signal and send help, I don't know exactly where I am and I fear they will kill me soon."

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry

Closing Transmission File

Subject: Do I look like I've seen a spook two spooks?

Hello Adrienne,

I admit, you caught me off guard with your message. First you come back from the dead, and then you tell me that Julia Wolfe is alive and out there somewhere. This sure is looking up to be an interesting day. And no, I didn't get the message. I've been out of the loop since I quit the LSF all those years ago. Also, you needn't explain anything about your sudden resurrection. I'm still aware of the need-to-know basis.

The question is, what do we do about Wolfe's predicament? At this point, I'm pretty much a civilian. The days when I was in charge of SpecOps or in the Directorate and had strike teams at my beck and call are long gone.

Sincerely,
Norman O'Connor

[Image: SLDrLa0.png]
Opening Transmission File

[Image: ap2.png]

Sender ID: Adrienne Perry
Recipient ID: Norman O'Connor, =LSF= (Ret.)

I know someone who can handle the rescue and wetwork. But I could use some back up for the recon. I've got a distress signal sensor; the frequency and pitch of the signal should increase the closer we get to Wolfe, so at least we'll know the direction. And then, we do a bit recon and forward the info over hostage rescue team. You in?

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry

Closing Transmission File

Subject: Once a spook, always a spook

So, tracking down the target and calling in the cavalry? How oddly familiar. But sure, why not. I figure I'm still savvy enough with that sort of tech. I'm a freelancer now, but this job is on the house, for old times' sake. I figure we owe Wolfe that much for what she's done for Liberty.

Sincerely,
Norman O'Connor
[Image: SLDrLa0.png]