Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Intelligence Agency - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: rpGEkzB.png]

Post here for feedback on the faction and general ideas on how to improve it.

As someone has already asked "What makes us different from the current =LSF="

To answer that, the LIA- will be focused mainly on role play, with pvp as a secondary aim. We will also be active outside of Liberty (Where the ID allows). I am trying to form this faction to coincide with Julia Wolfe's story and trying to do things differently than the =LSF= (any tips on this are welcome)
Also from a story perspective, it wouldn't make sense for the former Associate Director of the =LSF= to be an agent in training if she were to be accepted back.

Main mission is to role play with the order and nomad factions and criminal underground to gain intelligence.
(04-18-2020, 06:28 PM)rayne Wrote: [ -> ]Also from a story perspective, it wouldn't make sense for the former Associate Director of the =LSF= to be an agent in training if she were to be accepted back.

do you have proof of being in this position?
(04-18-2020, 06:39 PM)Lord Rhemalak Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2020, 06:28 PM)rayne Wrote: [ -> ]Also from a story perspective, it wouldn't make sense for the former Associate Director of the =LSF= to be an agent in training if she were to be accepted back.

You needn't go far for proof: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...#pid612567
(04-18-2020, 06:42 PM)Catbert Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2020, 06:39 PM)Lord Rhemalak Wrote: [ -> ]

You needn't go far for proof: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...#pid612567

Thanks rayne.

Well you should get in touch with =LSF= to see if they can make some sort of accommodation for you.

Or you can keep going with your own faction. Anyways good luck. LPI- will always aid Liberty Factions.

Correct. Being accepted at all wouldn't make sense. Someone who was the second highest position within an organization that holds extremely sensitive information goes missing for a decade, and returns with no message to the current director, no message to Liberty, no report of any description, and could have gone rogue, been milked for all of the information they're worth, or at worst, are now a nomad agent. Even now your character would be seen as incredibly suspicious to the Liberty Government realistically, as well as the Liberty Security Force, considering you want the ability to act on your whims as a black ops agent while on the dime of Liberty, after all the whole missing for ten years thing.

After disappearing for so long, with no story or report for Liberty, no one to prove or back it up, not being vetted by any other agency, and gaining the clearance to act as a secret agent with a new organization? The idea is fantastical at best.

But, this is my roleplay perspective. I would have done more to get your character back into Liberty's fold besides just re-appearing.
(04-18-2020, 07:53 PM)Operative Siren Wrote: [ -> ]

Correct. Being accepted at all wouldn't make sense. Someone who was the second highest position within an organization that holds extremely sensitive information goes missing for a decade, and returns with no message to the current director, no message to Liberty, no report of any description, and could have gone rogue, been milked for all of the information they're worth, or at worst, are now a nomad agent. Even now your character would be seen as incredibly suspicious to the Liberty Government realistically, as well as the Liberty Security Force, considering you want the ability to act on your whims as a black ops agent while on the dime of Liberty, after all the whole missing for ten years thing.

After disappearing for so long, with no story or report for Liberty, no one to prove or back it up, not being vetted by any other agency, and gaining the clearance to act as a secret agent with a new organization? The idea is fantastical at best.

But, this is my roleplay perspective. I would have done more to get your character back into Liberty's fold besides just re-appearing.

There is a story in progress for that
Soooo. Its very important that if you want people to take interest in your faction to actually give people something to read. Your message dumps are very important. By encrypting them with software it gives us no content to read. Please understand that your message dumps are secure and cant be used against you inrp.
(04-26-2020, 04:36 PM)Lord Rhemalak Wrote: [ -> ]Soooo. Its very important that if you want people to take interest in your faction to actually give people something to read. Your message dumps are very important. By encrypting them with software it gives us no content to read. Please understand that your message dumps are secure and cant be used against you inrp.

The encryption is just to add RP flavor, not all message dumps are going to be encrypted and this is only the start of them.
(04-26-2020, 05:04 PM)Venture Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2020, 04:36 PM)Lord Rhemalak Wrote: [ -> ]Soooo. Its very important that if you want people to take interest in your faction to actually give people something to read. Your message dumps are very important. By encrypting them with software it gives us no content to read. Please understand that your message dumps are secure and cant be used against you inrp.

The encryption is just to add RP flavor, not all message dumps are going to be encrypted and this is only the start of them.

I have to stand with my first post. If no one but you can read them why are you even here? Rp is very important to this server. Just my 2 cents. Have a good day.
(04-26-2020, 07:38 PM)Lord Rhemalak Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2020, 05:04 PM)Venture Wrote: [ -> ]

I have to stand with my first post. If no one but you can read them why are you even here? Rp is very important to this server. Just my 2 cents. Have a good day.

And role playing is what we will be doing. I don't see why encryption is so bothersome to you. Also it's not hard to crack. It's just something we are experimenting with.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7