Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Premier Gutierrez, Sirius Coalition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: K3UnudF.png]

The Golden Chrysanthemums seek your attention, Premier Gutierrez.

⧫ Formal request

Our presence on the battlefield at this day, was solely for the purpose of validating the sighting of the Construction Site.
Our vessels only engaged the suspected Aoi Iseijin vessels.

Your unannounced presence, as important to the supply lines as it might be, caused a strong uproar. We consider both, the Shogunate and you, as responsible for not taking into account that leaving the Blood Dragons sole local ally uninvolved would result in consequences.

The appearance of your forces comes with an intend of permanent influence, doesn’t it? We received recordings from the Susanoo, where a Coalition vessel broadcasted propaganda throughout the system. Assistance for Tomioka is one topic, this here is a far different story.

You did a grave mistake here, appearing out of nowhere, with no intentions stated, far too close to vital routes we deem crucial to our cause. A mistake which spiraled straight into a war between the Shogunate and the Gen’an cell, following the declaration of war issued by the Blood Dragons. Both sides are held accountable for this war to exist as both sides repeatedly provoked hostile actions through words and actions. Regardless, it was the appearance of your installation that sparked the fire.

In order to calm down the situation and give hope to the Tomioka efforts, and even more importantly keep the century old alliance between the Blood Dragons and the Golden Chrysanthemums from suffering even more, you are hereby ordered to halt the construction and recall the Battlecruiser standing guard within the next two days. We cannot wait any longer, every day we put a huge strain on our alliance to the Blood Dragons, endanger the safety of Blood Dragon and our own assets and on the long run increase risk of ultimately weakening not just our bound but strength, rendering both parties open to assaults of the Reformed Kusari Empire, assaults no side could not withstand weakened.

A re-entrance of the Coalition to aid the Tomioka efforts could be permitted under different circumstances and with very clear rules in place.

In the name of the Golden Chrysanthemums,
R. Amaia, right hand of Lady Red.

[Image: NoSignal8.png]

[Image: K3UnudF.png]

Premier Gutierrez.

⧫ Formal eviction from Kusari

We were more than generous. Twice the amount of time for you to reply. Nobody flinched, nobody moved, you kept silent.
We will show you the way out the only way you seem to understand then. Flee while you can.

In the name of the Golden Chrysanthemums,
R. Amaia.

[Image: NoSignal8.png]

[Image: 69oRFFu.png]
[Image: h3xjRTS.png]

Sender: Premier Leon Gutierrez
Recipient: R. Amaia
Source: Planet Volgograd
Priority: HIGH
Encryption: I.S.K.R.A

I figured our point was understood when I explained myself in the that broader frequency and for what we are here for. I also said that if you wish to be on the negotiation table, to get the Blood Dragons to approve of your usefulness. Instead you simply keep the finger pointed at us and the Blood Dragons. I do not believe your earnest belief that both sides are held accountable, what I see is another excuse to find a reason to give us an ultimatum, much like the Gen'an.

Your concern for the safety of the Blood Dragons should be addressed by taking a stance against the Outcast and Gen'an aggressions, it was their joint forces that caused the destruction of a "sisters" ship and the Blood Dragons - I gave you evidence and you returned the courtesy by laying the blame on us. So I'll just conclude by saying one last thing to spare both our time.

You can keeping picking at the straws but that's just a façade to cover that fact that you've already made a decision before coming to me. We intend to be involved in Kusari until the Shogun's Blood Dragons have won, and we continue to help them in whatever way we can. We aren't going to back away from our allies in this. For your sake, best hope I misread you . .

[Image: h3xjRTS.png]

Premier,
Leon Gutierrez,
The Coalition

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..