Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Daumann Heavy Construction (Public)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HoJg5HC.png?1]

Imperial notice

To the DHC

It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that I have the honour of addressing your organization, from the board of Directors to the employees who clean the engines I speak to you one and all.

This House owes you a great debt for the services you have provided in these last few weeks, risking life and limb to carry on despite the barrage of insult and hell fire thrown at you. You strive to carry out the will of the house in spite of all danger. You carry this house and her people, and you do them no shame.

On behalf of myself, the Imperial Government and the People of Rheinland, I thank you for your continuing service and loyal support.

Gott schütze dich

Prinz Hans Edvard Von Albrecht-Friedmann

[Image: nbrdabW.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Prince Hans Edvard Von Albrecht-Friedmann
SENDER: Gd. Albert Kelsen | Daumann Heavy Construction

ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED

[Image: RP37oXb.png]

Your royal Highness,

Both I and Daumann are proud to serve Rheinland as we have done so for centuries. It is our solemn duty which we will continue to uphold in all and any circumstances. We are not owed, we owe a debt to Rheinland. Debt as a fellow Rheinlanders, debt as a company in a House that has allowed us to prosper. Debt which we which we will try to repay every day.

Your Royal Highness, allow me to petition you in a certain matter. The civilian strife which we face at this moment is apparent and we understand the difficulty of the situation. We however plead with you that our Sirian neighbours are treated fairly and justly. We have received numerous reports of our civilian vessels being attacked or even harassed based on their House of origin. Reporters persecuted for their name. This is not what Rheinland stood for and this is not what Rheinland should stand for in the future. I, therefore, implore you to take stand against such barbaric practices. While the current hostilities require resolve, we as Rheinlanders should never lower ourselves to such brutish and abhorable practices.

We shall lead by virtues not wickedness.

Yours truly,

Albert Kelsen

Attachment(s):
  1. none

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED