Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ridgenose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Dtp7iO0.gif]

> Comm ID: N/A - ERROR
> Location: Undisclosed
> Destination ID: XA-Ridgenose
> Subject: Secrecy
> Priority: Phantom Command

Locke.

We're sure you've seen Alliance vessels bearing strange call signs and adhering to a series of numbers rather than code names. It's also likely that you've noticed their propensity to use non-standard equipment and be entitled to certain system clearances that the wider rank and file of the Alliance is strictly barred from.

There's no point sugar coating this, but you and the Commander were involved in an engagement against forces in New York the other day, the sort of thing that fits our very specific purview. You held your nerve, something we're keen to take note of despite our selection pools being what they are. We're going to presume you're happy where you are with Serpentis, but if you're interested we have a handler ready to take you on and a site with a free bunk to harbor you for training and conditioning.

Sign on with us, and you're signing on for life, or whatever's left of it anyway. A Phantom doesn't have the luxury of a very long life-span. Keep that in mind before the idea of perks go to your head.

Interested?

[Image: cMtLCL8.png]

Incoming Message

To: ERROR
Subject: RE: Secrecy

Welp not what I was expecting to see in my inbox. You are correct with your assumption and I will admit that I do find your offer intriguing however with the current increase of traffic in the southern borders due to recent events in Rheinland I feel I am of better use on Barrow to try and keep the Unioners and Rogues in check here until the chaos of this civil war or whatever the hell it is that's going on dies down.

-Ridgenose

Attachment(s): None