Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ZNS| Weekly Newsletter 17/4/827 to 24/4/827
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1E2Tgxa.jpg]

Zoner News Service

Hello Listeners, these are the stories of this week!

Rename!

It has been decided by well me, to change the name of Zoner Independent News to Zoner News Service as to better reflect the core values of where this news service shall be going.

17/4/827 Doctor Holliday interview

I managed to locate the famous Doctor Holliday whilst out on patrol in New York, we had a short chat and I believe we shall have a more detailed talk later on. The recording of this interview is below.

18/4/827 KNF and UN system argument

Whilst doing a routine patrol looking for news in New Berlin, I managed to find a KNF vessel within New Berlin. A argument happened between this vessel and the UN in system chat. The log of there conversation is below, as well as a image of the KNF ship that arrived. It's certainly a interesting argument between the two.

Guncam

20/4/827 Interview with Self-Described "Patriots" VFK

I encountered the VFK again, this time they did not chase me out and gave me a interview to explain some of their positions. I have no opinion of this, it is up to you all Listeners to create your own opinion. What I did not

23/4/827 DHC Convoy

I had the pleasure of accompany a DHC convoy from Dublin to New Berlin, thankfully nothing disturbed the convoy but I did take some pictures of the convoy. Personally It was quite impressive and professional convoy.

Image #1
Image #2
Image #3
image #4
Image #5
Image #6
Image #7
Image #8

Your Views are Important
Layout:
Code:
[b][color=#3A7D93]Username:[/color][/b]