Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Friends & Benefactors of MFE, Subj.: Med-Force General-B opening, Fm: MFE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID..... Jill Xi, PharmD
Location....... Med Force General-B, Omicron Theta
To:..................... Friends & Benefactors of Med Force Enterprises

Dear friends,

It was truly amazing to see so many of you yesterday at the opening of our Med Force General-B medical facilities in Omicron Theta. Because of your efforts, donations and hard work this facility shall officially open to the general public and start her medical care operations on Tuesday the 21st.

The opening was a wonderful opportunity for us at MFE to both thank you for your service as well as to show you around the facility you all have helped built in such a short time. So for those who could not attend and for those who did attend please allow me some pictures of this event. (all pictures are released with consent of those photographed and with authorization of MFE)

Opening event, the recap (click on any image to enlarge it)

[Image: Screenshot-2020-04-19-at-20-22-46.png]
Our distinguished guests were welcomed by a both Med Force One and our latest Medical Rescue vessel (courtesy of Orbital Spa & Cruise).

Both vessels certainly posed a great sight to see next to our medical facility. MFE is currently negotiating acquiring a large number of Medical Rescue vessels to be posted throughout Sirius and beyond where we can provide care for those in need.

[Image: space-hospital2.jpg]
In conjunction with the great engineers at Deep Space Engineering combined with the expertise of Ageira Innovations we managed to create a large and light interior space.

The station designers used specially designed artificial daylight schemes as well as a "planet like" window environment to create that feeling of being on a green planet as studies have shown that patients admire this most of all.

Some pictures of our facilities:

[Image: space-hospital3.jpg]

Our scanning bay (critical care scan unit (CCSU)) Note the "almost real" window and light scene giving both patients and personnel that feeling of being in a planet-like facility thereby enhancing their feeling of wellbeing.

[Image: space-hospital4.png]

The Critical Care Unit (CCU) main hall.
From this space our CCU workers can both monitor and access all 5 CCU units from one central space. Thereby minimizing time to access CCU patients in the time of need.

[Image: space-hospital5.png]

The wide hallways ensure fast patient access by our medical staff as well as accommodate the swift passage of patient beds through the corridors.

[Image: space-hospital6.jpg]

One of the three docking bays.

Perhaps the most important part of our medical facilities for the large entrance is designed in such was as to ensure the swift docking of a multitude of ships including many freighter class vessels.

[Image: space-hospital7.jpg]

Spacious and high-tech yet comfortable rooms ensure the very best for all of our patients while ensuring the medical staff can access all patient charts and medical equipment in an instant.

Closing event (the after party)

[Image: spacebar1.jpg]

After the tours of the medical facilities there was more time to mingle and get to know each other.

With thanks to the excellent caterers of Freeport 9 and generous gifts of some of our attendees the guests enjoyed both the buffet and the bar.

[Image: Screenshot-2020-04-19-at-20-44-42.png]

And a final picture of some of our attendees who not only selflessly helped out to make this station become what it is, they also became great friends of MFE.

Thank you all for your contribution, friendliness and selfless acts to help make Med Force General-B become a great place to the care of all those in need.

YOU and your respective crews have helped us so much that your actions, friendliness and compassion for the right cause of medical care to those in need will forever be engraved in our hearts and souls.

Yours truly,

Jill Xi, Pharm.D,
Station Administrator, Med Force General-B
Med Force Enterprises

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Personnel, Friends and Benefactors of Med Force Enterprises

Greetings, All,

First, I want to thank Dr. Xi for her hard work in getting this event together. Her organizational skills are much of the reason why. For all who brought us needed goods to build this base, thank you. Even though we open to begin our work here, we will have crews building and repairing for some time to come. When I do not have a scalpel in my hand, I can be found with a team building around the base.

Years ago, when I began Med Force Enterprises, it began with a simple idea. My late friend, Malaclypse, encouraged me to go for it so using my transport, I began running trade routes and making a lot of friends along the way. The list is quite long. Some are no longer with us, others have just disappeared to wherever but those still around, well, you know who you are. I finally expanded, building Med Force One, a custom Nephilim which is still state of the art. Dr. Xi has a picture of it above. We also built two custom Corvo medical ships which as we speak, are on missions around Sirius and Gallia.
We even still have a ground presence with Canaria Medical, still serving people on the surface of Gran Canaria/Exeter and we provide staff to Freeports and anyone who might need a few people and/or some training. All of this is to continue our mission of "Building hope where little exists" regardless of who someone is, where they come from, what side of the law they walk or what their affiliation is. It is quite simple, respect us and you shall be respected.

I do hope that his base will be one of several. We have one in Baffin and now this one. Hopefully in time we will expand but that will take people. That said, we are always looking for good people willing to do medicine's work. If you are that person, do not be afraid to talk to us. If you know someone then direct them to us. I am not a hard man to find or even get ahold of. I do not just fly my transport for trade for Enterprise funding but to meet people. I do not mind pulling over or landing somewhere to talk over coffee or a drink of sorts.

So once again, thank you for all your assistance, time and goods to keep this dream alive. Being non-profit, it is much needed and appreciated. I look forward to seeing you all.

With respect and gratitude,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises