Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kruger Minerals (Public)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HoJg5HC.png?1]

Imperial notice

To Kruger

It is with no small amount of pride that I reach out to your organization today, I speak to all in your employ as if I could reach across the threshold and address you myself, irrespective of rank, birth or class.

Long has the fire of Industry burned in Rheinland, that was the reason why our forebears chose this location, so our industry may one day be a source of pride and accomplishment for our people. Liberty has the DSE, Bretonia has BMM and we have you, Kruger. An organization made of men and women who know hardships I cannot imagine, who know no fear as each day they dance with death. Who can claim to know what marvels and horrors you see on the borders of civilization?

Long has your organization gone unappreciated and hidden from view. No longer, your achievements do Rheinland proud, for without Kruger, there can be no Rheinland. Yet for all the insult and condemnation you have received from the likes of the RHA, or the DWR, you carry on. Proudly bearing the Rheinlandic cross upon your vessels as you provide for a house that seemed, at best, indifferent to your efforts, at worse, vindictive.

So I say to you now, men and women of Kruger, thank you. Thank you for your service, your loyalty and your love for this house.

Gott schütze dich

Prinz Hans Edvard Von Albrecht-Friedmann