Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order Overwatch|From: Commander Tereshkova.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]

RECIPIENT: Overwatch High Command
SENDER: Commander Alisa Tereshkova
PRIORITY: Very Important
SUBJECT: Project "Haurun"
FREQUENCY: Encrypted high

Greetings, dear Overwatch.

Let me inform you about the start of a large-scale technological project, the purpose of which is to protect our home and the military center from possible attacks from the Nomads or the Core. We want to organize a kind of dome to protect the surface from external attacks.
The history of the Order remembers Toledo - that it was our home and the way we lost it. A million people are forever buried there as a result of the unprecedented attack of the Core, and then from the Nomads. The planet did not have sufficient protection and was vulnerable to heavy bombardment, which caused this terrible tragedy.
The second case is relatively recent - the planet Leeds, a huge spot of tears and blood of the Bretonian nation, and myself personally. The Gallic fleet launched a massive attack and turned Leeds into a scorched desert, unsuitable for life for many centuries to come.

The objective of the "Haurun" project is to protect Akabat from external attacks, which are only a matter of time and to protect our agents, residents and refugees. We want to build a shield that is invulnerable to attacks of any kind - be it energy, nuclear, kinetic, electromagnetic, etc.
I believe that you remember that Nomad City in the Dyson sphere was surrounded by a similar shield. I offer an analogue for Akabat, but first of all, we need your approval and financial support for the project. After that, we immediately begin to develop a prototype.

~Sincerely, "The End of Time's" Battle Group and personally Commander Tereshkova.
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

[Image: P9iHz95.jpg]
Agent Solandros

Encrypted Wedjat Shadow Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Commander Alisa Tereshkova
Colonel Solandros
[SCRAMBLED]
█ █ █ █ █
Project "Haurun"

Hail Commander Tereshkova.

Your plan is ambitious, perhaps far too much so.
That said, shielding technology is a fact.
We see it every day on our ships and we of the Order have seen
it on a much larger scale with the Nomad cities you reference.

The Overwatch will provide the Science Division with the resources
it needs, we will see what your project will bring.

Colonel Solandros,
Signing out.