Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Confederacy | From: Natio Octavarium | War Surplus Inquiry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Kelly-Combs-Ministry.png]

Identification: Minister Kelly Combs
Affiliation: Natio Octavarium, Ministry of Engineering

To: Relevant Gallic Authority

Subject: Logistics Surplus Inquiry - l'Ane
Encryption: Suitable

Bonjour. I'm calling on behalf of interests in Natio Octavarium's MInistry of Engineering, as well as civilian contractors.

During the Royalist invasion of Sirius, Council forces made use of l'Ane transports, among others. I'm aware that due to certain other organizations that employ these ships, they may have a certain... undesirable connotation within Gallia.

However, as Natio Octavarium expands, we cannot afford to be too picky. As such, we were wondering if you may have any surplus l'Anes from the war that you'd be interested in selling.

MInister Kelly Combs
Natio Octavarium
Ministry of Engineering

[ Transmission Ended ]

[ Transmission Repeats ]
[Image: I0Bdvua.png]
The Parisian Assembly

Natio Octavarium

Salut Minister Kelly Combs,

We have deliberated on your request and have reached a conclusion. We do indeed have surplus vessels of this type - leftovers from the war - that we are more than happy to part with and pass to your organization for a price. Simply wire 10,000,000 credits to MNG|Parisian.Assembly and I can arrange for a l'Ane to find it's way into your hands.

Nathan Williâms
Speaker of the Parisian Assembly

[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Kelly-Combs-Ministry.png]

Identification: Minister Kelly Combs
Affiliation: Natio Octavarium, Ministry of Engineering

To: Relevant Gallic Authority

Subject: Logistics Surplus Inquiry - l'Ane
Encryption: Suitable

Hm. A very fair price, but while one would be helpful, the calls I've been fielding tell me we have use for more.

Would you happen to have, say... five available?

MInister Kelly Combs
Natio Octavarium
Ministry of Engineering

[ Transmission Ended ]

[ Transmission Repeats ]
[Image: I0Bdvua.png]
The Parisian Assembly

Natio Octavarium

Minister Kelly Combs,

Greedy, aren't we? We've discussed your desire for more transports internally... and we've decided on a unique proposal. I will discontinue our transmission in this channel, and forward your communication to my contact in the OCI wherein they will contact you to brief you on the full details.

Nathan Williâms
Speaker of the Parisian Assembly