Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: -|- & LG| | From: [R]-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): Maltese Imperial Coalition; Loyola's Group
Sender: Christopher Hamilton

[Image: i8um4HE.png]

Ciao, Maltese!

My name is Chris Hamilton, one of the Rogues band. I believe you already had a pleasure to meet us in action when your guys participated in our little performances in New York, Texas and other places of government dogs' population. Such a nice time together, I'm telling you.

However, the memories about this is not a reason for my call. I have come with a business offer to you, amigo. We, the Rogues, appreciate our Maltese allies and the stuff you do offer to our bands. There is a lot of Cardamine distributors on the market: some of them offer really good products, other, sh*tty watered-down powder. Nobody needs bad quality goods, so we are looking for a stable flow of quality Cardamine to our storages and as the result - to the citizens of Liberty, running from depression following the aftermath of the war, into the warm hugs of the Orange Dream.

Not to say that we are also looking for a stable flow of well-quality arms to our and concerned citizen hands as well. The times have changed and now you sleep better when you have a good old gun under your pillow, you know. We are ready to pay with cash or goods in return. I heard a lot about the quality of Maltese arms and believe my men would be happy to use those things.

However, I believe, our offer will sound more attractive if we add slaves to the scheme, isn't it? Young women for your brothels or as personal maidens for Dons or other high-born people of Malta, or would you be interested in men, capable for work on Cardamine fields or to become a good engineer aboard your yacht, accidentally called a cruiser by silly people? However, we are even capable to offer you pretty handsome men would you have clients interested in them but not in busty women. We can offer this. However, the only condition of the deal we offer is no kids' engagement with all this.

So how does it sounds? Should you be interested to have a deal?

I hope to hear your answer soon, but for now - that's all. Arrivederci and take care. Hamilton is over.

Transmission terminated
[Image: BKawiJI.jpg]

What you said sounds good and promising. But I am not convinced until the first deal is to actually happen. Bring a load of slaves to Malta and then we'll see... That sounds reasonable, right? You seem to be much more reasonable than a group associated with Dixon and that other person, I can't recall their name. It would be good to finally have a good Rogue gang around as opposed to what we have had recently.

That would be all from me right now, bring some actual slaves to Malta to prove that your intentions are more or less serious. I have Cardamine and credits on my side for you to ship back. Until then.

- Loyola

[Image: mvmxC9D.png]

Incoming Message

To: Christopher Hamilton
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha.
Subject: Rogues.

[Image: 9eb072972d4149dd302c0c350ede6d1f.jpg]

Hola, Señor.

The Rogues have been fairly disappointing of late, as Loyola said I look forward to having a reliable bunch on the scene. If you want arms, bring us a reliable supply of slaves and I'll see what we can do for you.

Prove yourselves to us.

Regards,
Alana Leoz
Coalición Imperial Maltesa

Transmission received

Recipient(s): Alana Leoz; Enma Loyola

[Image: i8um4HE.png]

Alle care signore Leoz e Loyola,

I understand your concerns, signore. I was not directly involved in Dixon's band but heard a lot of rumours about their affairs. However, it's barely believed that his group could do something against Malta, all his actions as it seems is just bark of a chihuahua.

However, Dixon and his band are not related to the business we are making here and now, giusto?

So, back to the chase. My men just reported me about the delivery of live cargo to planet Malta. 2600 persons, 1300 to signora Loyola's Group and 1300 to signora Leoz's Coalition.

There is an equal number of men and women, would you be interested. We do not make them suffer from hunger or thirst but they are also not fat pigs like typical Liberty medium-class businessman. We are trying to keep the live cargo in good condition so our customers shall be satisfied, despite the quality of Dixon's slaves who, as I heard, mostly about to die from tired right after delivery to Maltese auctions or directly to our dear customers, he-he.

Our offer is about 450-500 slaves per week or 1900-2000 per month, should you be willing to get all numbers in one time. Of course, we usually deliver them to Malta but in the case of wish, we can drop-off them to Albegna's ports in safe and sound in wait for your men to pick them up. In return, as I said earlier, we wish to have a stable flow of arms and Cardamine to our storages with a discount should we discuss its number.

Would you be satisfied with the quality of our cargo we are ready to discuss any details?

Destination: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha system

Cargo Amount Origin Delivery
Slaves 2600 persons Buffalo Base, New York 827-04-26 20:39:56 SMT
Total amount 2600 persons

Transmission terminated

Incoming Message

To: Christopher Hamilton

Hola, Señor.

An acceptable first offering, I suppose. I'm told they were good quality stock, ready to be put into the workforce. Keep it coming.

As for Cardamine, i'm happy to discuss direct shipments from our plantations, you need only tell me how much you're able to store and distribute. Our product is of the highest quality, and because we'll ship it direct there is no chance of it being tampered with.

Arms, we can perhaps discuss in future. Maybe.

Regards,
Alana Leoz

[Image: BKawiJI.jpg]

Okay, I see you are the real person then, cool mustache by the way. You still have to standby until my boys will actually check the quality of the people you brought in. I see you are poor as well, and not even having 3 million credits. You better give me your NeuralNet account so I drop you some cash for that work, no matter what low quality people you delivered to us, you still did some work.

Loyola plantations offer two brand new sorts of Cardamine L'Cardamine and Blue Cardamine. I could arrange shipments if your leadership will show interest.

- Loyola

Transmission received

Recipient(s):Enma Loyola, Alana Leoz
Sender: Mark Lockwell

[Image: ZbQ1kGx.png]

Ladies,

Pleasure to meet both of ya'. Name's Lockwell, one of the people in charge over here in Liberty.
I'm happy to see that lil' Chrissies adventure to Malta has proven that we mean business. I'm more than happy to announce that we'll have more slaves coming your way in the future, be it captured pilots or idiot's trying to mess with us from outside or inside the Rogues.

When it comes to Cardamine, I suggest we start with a little shipping of roughly 1.000 Unit's for both L'Cardamine and Blue Cardamine from the Guard, as well as 2.500 Units of regular Cardamine from the Coalición Imperial's plantations.
We'll use those quantities to see how the locals react to the drugs, as a test run if you will.
After we've got those quantities sold, we'll talk actual business. We've got plenty of rocks to hide the stuff on, so larger quantities can be shipped in after we've got a rough estmiate of how much the addicts will buy out here.

Attachment(s):

None.

Transmission terminated

Incoming Message

To: Mark Lockwell

Hola, Señor.

I'm sorry it took so long for a reply - I was expecting a message from that man with the fabulous mustache. Who are you again? Lockwell? You don't look very 'in-charge', you should put the man with the mustache in charge.

Anyway, I'll get your cardamine to you. Where is your preferred drop point?

Regards,
Alana Leoz

[Image: JlCSc2C.png]

I don't think we are planning to make runs to Liberty in the near future. You may grab the said sorts of Cardamine on your way back right from our plantations. And yes, I am interested in who's in charge of this group. I require full information.

- Loyola

Transmission received

Recipient(s): Alana Leoz; Enma Loyola

[Image: 8cxv837.png]

Hello there! I've been told you missed me, senoritas! My best apologies for the long silence and many thanks for your feedback about my mustache, I grew it myself.

Dear Signora Leoz,

We would appreciate it if you could drop Cardamine directly to Buffalo or if paths are blocked by cops or the naval dogs... drop it to our guys at Montezuma in Cortez, Padua in Gallileo or Dawson in Hudson. Any of those can work well as a secondary drop points. However, we can come to your plantations and take Cardamine ourselves if you want.

Dear Signorita Loyola,

As Lockwell told, we want to try it all. Probably will even try to mix with Vodka, Sake or other alcohol. If you want to get high - you should try it if you didn't yet.

And of course, we can come to your plantations and take the goods.

Speaking of cash - well, you can pay a few credits directly to me and I can answer this favour with quite interesting photos of myself to your mailbox. You should like such kind of art. I think I have quite a lot of it.

Transmission terminated
Pages: 1 2 3