Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Secure Transmission to Interspace Commerce CC: Deep Space Engineering CC: Ageira Tech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firewall Status... Online
Verify Encryption Keys..Ok
Confirm Identity... Julia Wolfe Recognised
Initialise Video Uplink... Established

[Image: Dagv19L.gif]

To Whom it may concern

Greetings, I don't know if you are aware of who I am. But in any case, I former Associate Director of the Liberty Security Force. I have recently returned from captivity and I have taken the opportunity to form my own intelligence network. We will be working along side the current security forces in and around Liberty. I have funds to setup initially, but my pitch you you is that you supply funds for a more permanent base of operations, a small fleet of fighters and bombers and some capital to pay wages to various admin and analysts for us to operate.

In return, you will be supplied intelligence on your rivals and informed of any threats to the security of your organisation. I hope we can come to some arrangement.

Miss Julia Wolfe
Director
Liberty Intelligence Agency

Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

//OOC This is Role Play only, don't wish to get a loan or anything
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: A business proposition
TO: Julia Wolfe

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

My name is Jess Doe, I am the CEO of Deep Space Engineering. To begin with, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response to your message - however I am sure that you can understand the gravity of what you are asking; funding a permanent base of operations is an extensive amount of credits, as well as a fleet and wages on top of that.

After careful consideration, we have agreed to support you in your endeavors, and offer financial support for you to successfully create your own intelligence network.

In return for this, you mentioned that you will be able to supply intelligence on your rivals and inform us of any threats to the security of Deep Space Engineering. As you are aware, there is conflict in Rheinland - While I do not care to get involved in the political aspect of this; I have some concerns about what will be happening with one of our rivals down there. While I may only be being paranoid, with the rise of the Imperial Government of Rheinland, the uncertainty of what will happen to corporations that are not a state entity, as well as noticing increased movement of independently owned ALG Waste Disposal vessels in house space, I am concerned that they are considering once again trying to operate out of Liberty - this concerns me due to the investment Deep Space Engineering and the Junker Congress gave in the premium scrap industry in New York. I believe they may see our house as a 'safe haven', especially as the Liberty Government has in the past supported them even over Deep Space Engineering in spite of the hostilities they bring into our house, which is another cause for concern. I have already lost too many pilots to them.

I would like you to provide me any information that may be relevant to them considering making a move into Liberty - and of course, should they pass through Liberty and are found to be breaking any of our laws, I would also like to know.

If you are in agreement to this, we can begin discussing an initial payment and construction support to begin construction on a base of operations. However, before any ongoing payments to cover wages and additional vessels continue, I would like to see some results; It is a large investment, and I would like to be sure we are getting something in return for this.

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space Engineering

[Image: oqqnc3b.gif]

Greetings

I wouldn't worry about how long your response took, the very fact any of the big 3 responded at all is a surprise in itself. Now let's talk business...

First off the bat we only need a small temporary building to set up a HQ with all the tech for monitoring communications, trade lane lane and jump gate usage. If that is too expensive, we could maybe setup in your building, possibly on basement level. Once we are more established and have more assets and contacts, we will be looking in to a more permanent base of operations, the nature of this I cannot divulge at this time. It's not from a lack of trust on my part, it is due to the nature of work that we will be doing. Nothing can be traced back to us.

Secondly, we will need enough funds for 10 Guardian fighters and 3 civilian bombers. These will be used to protect the interests of Liberty and her allies. Also, if any of your ships are in danger, don't hesitate to call on us to assist.

Finally, we will keep a very close eye on ALG and report anything we find on them straight to you personally. You have an ally here in us at the LIA and I hope we can both gain from this. Results will not be instantaneous as "spying" takes time. We need to look for any asset and turn them to our cause, that is a task in itself.

But I will say this, I was on a routine flight in Liberty not long ago and I spotted an ALG freighter taking scans of one your installations, he was of course questioned about this. I hacked in to his ships computer but he detected me and deleted the scans. The ships name in question eludes me however, I will try to look for that ship in the future.

Miss Julia Wolfe
Director

Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: A business proposition
TO: Julia Wolfe

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

As I am sure you are aware, wanting to keep track of a foreign corporation for the reasons I am wanting to may raise eyebrows in other law enforcement agencies, as well as at Government level - this is my only concern in offering a location on one of our facilities for you to work from. However, if our agreement stays between us and if any questions are asked, we are only supporting our local heroes, so to speak, I see no problem in offering you a temporary location to work from while a permanent base of operations is constructed. This being the case, you have options on any of our three facilities in New York.

We can offer a complete building on Planet Pittsburgh; the perks of this will be the ability to have a building to utilize without having to worry about prying eyes, however it is planet-side. I am unsure if this will cause problems with your line of work. If this is not suitable, we can offer a basement level office on Baltimore shipyard; by being based on Baltimore, you will be able to utilize our shipyard facilities - this will assist in maintenance and repair of any of your vessels as required. There is a large amount of traffic in and out of this area, it is our busiest station. Failing this, we may be able to offer an area on Chesterfield Station. This has the added bonus of our research and development wing already needing a keycard to access with limited traffic (we do not wish for prying eyes to see some of our work either) - again, it is not without its potential problems. We work closely with the Junker Congress in Liberty, I am aware they have had there fair share of run ins with the law, however if you are willing to leave them be while they are working for us - I will be sure to pass on the message for them to do the same to you.

I will authorize the funding of the vessels, to complete this, I will need a name of an account to transfer the required credits to. I will also send out a notification to my staff that you are offering support if we require this. I feel it may be useful as there has been a notable increase of pirate activity in New York, and Liberty as a whole.

I am very aware it will take some time to gather required information. While I do not know what exactly it is you do (nor do I have any interest in it), I would expect this would not be something that can be done overnight. I will reiterate that I am only interested in information regarding a move into Liberty, specifically a move that will interfere with our dealings in premium scrap as I am aware they have an interest in this after the incident in Texas all those years ago. Should they be using Liberty as a thoroughfare, I do not necessarily care. I would like to receive the news that they are not planning such a move, however I feel it is important to have ears out just in case.

It is curious to hear there was a vessel taking scans of one of our installations. I appreciate the time you took to look into this, it is a shame to hear they were deleted, it would have been interesting to see what they had managed to find. Should you have any more information regarding this, I would like to see it.

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space Engineering

[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: Julia Wolfe of Liberty Intelligence Agency

Dear Ms Wolfe,

Ageira does not provide direct funding to any non-scientific agencies. Taxes collected on Ageira income should be more than enough to receive required funding based on Liberty Government's budget allocation.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

[Image: Dagv19L.gif]

Hello

This is indeed excellent news for us. I believe setting up at Chesterfield is our best bet, it is more secure than Baltimore and not as much through traffic. As for working with the Junkers, this is not a problem as I would like to keep in their good books as well, they have eyes everywhere and that is beneficial to both of us.

As for a place to send any funds at this time I will send you the banking codes personally, you never know who is watching the airwaves.

And for Ageira, it is a shame you took that stance. However, it doesn't stop us working together in some shape or form. It's just DSE will get priority on help and information.

Finally, Jess Doe... We should take this to a more secure channel away from prying eyes of the other 2 of the big 3.

Miss Julia Wolfe
Director

Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...