Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Potentia Meridianam - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: VwNeEyY.png]

[Image: WSdgoAX.png] COOPTATIONE

'Potentia Meridianam' is a Corsair military fleet with the primary goal of defeating the Kingdom of Bretonia in the Omegas, and strikes against the Corsair Empire's other enemies in the region.

This is not a posting on a raiding squad to steal the belongings of the travelers in southern Sirius; we are a strictly military force combating the enemies of Crete. The aspiring Legionnaire is expected to bring combat experience, discipline, and obedience to their commanders to the Potentia. All pilots from the Imperium are welcome to apply, and they will be expected to demonstrate their piloting skills and mental fortitude. Outsiders that with to join cannot be considered unless they display extreme dedication to the Imperium and exceptional potential.

You are to fill out the following form to be considered for the fleet:

Code:
[pi amount=3][color=#fed42a][font=Lucida Console][size=14][b]FULL NAME HERE[/b][/font][/size][/color][/pi]
[pi amount=3][hrc]#fed42a[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=6][img]https://i.imgur.com/oAIczD8.png[/img] [color=#fed42a]Date of Birth:[/color] [font=Tahoma][color=#8c0e46]---[/color][/font]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/oAIczD8.png[/img] [color=#fed42a]Place of Birth:[/color] [font=Tahoma][color=#8c0e46]---[/color][/font]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/oAIczD8.png[/img] [color=#fed42a]Biography:[/color][/pi]

[pi amount=10][align=justify][font=Tahoma][color=#8c0e46]---[/color][/font][/align][/pi]
[Image: David-Jesus-Gaona-1.png]

DAVID JESUS GAONA

[Image: oAIczD8.png] Date of Birth: 06-06-792 A.S
[Image: oAIczD8.png] Place of Birth: Planet Crete
[Image: oAIczD8.png] Biography:

I am the hijacker of the Omegas. I used to spend the last 15 years of my life hijacking ships with food and bringing them back to Crete. It was easier for me to go to Freeport 5, or to Cambridge. I knew how to talk like the Bretonians and use their language. I don't just mean knowing English fluently or their accents, but their choice of words. The rich Bretonian walks into a chamber but the poor Bretonian walked into a room. They mean the same thing, but their connotations were wildly different. I used my knowledge of their linguistics to become a part of their society, right underneath their noses.

So I infiltrated their society. I lived across thieir planets, finding out which companies dealt with food transport. Then I'd work for their shipping companies, find out their convoys and get my self on board. After that, all I needed were some freelancers and guns and the convoy would be mine when I struck. I'd always hijack them in the middle of the omegas where their police could not come and catch us. I preferred hijacking to piracy. Most of those convoys run when they see our ships in the distance.

But they could never see me coming. By the time I struck and hijacked their transports, it was too late for them.

I have served the Corsair nation like this for 15 years. Now, I want our military to bring me back. I want to return home. I want to be closer to my family and visit them more often. I cannot do this if I am away for years at a time, pretending to be a Bretonian that I am not. Bring me back, let me fight with honour now. I am finished being away from the mountains of Crete.

I don't want to live in Cambridge pretending to be a Bretonian anymore. I want to live there freely being the Corsair I am. Your fleet will build that future for us all, so let me be a part in building it too.
[Image: VwNeEyY.png]

LEGIONNAIRE GAONA

Your intelligence work in the enemy Kingdom can be of great use to our fleet. We do not have a dedicated intelligence branch and have so far relied on reports from other operatives of our Empire, and your experience can become a great asset in our struggle.
But to be clear, as likely as it is that your inside knowledge will be used for our battle plans, it is for you to find yourself alone in a Titan on the wrong end of a blast of Sunrails. I hope the prospect of death or worse, capture, does not deter you.

You are welcomed, legionnaire Gaona. Report to our office at Cádiz.

Martí Alencar
Legatus
Potentia Meridianam
--aplication withdrawn--