Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Black Flag Corsairs, BFC|, Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Black Flag Corsairs Message Dump

[Image: n3tHzPy.png]

Communication Relay Form

Bellow is the form to fill out when placing a communication relay within the Black Flag Corsairs.

Code:
[float=right][table][tr][td][img=120x100]https://i.imgur.com/n3tHzPy.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table][/float]
[Pi amount=12][float=left][table][tr][td][img=250x350]https://i.imgur.com/Zm78hNC.jpg[/img][/td][/tr][/table][/float]
[hrc]#29834A[/hrc]

[font=Abel, Tahoma][size=15][color=#29834A]Sender:[/color][color=#8088A4]Rank and name[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Abel, Tahoma][size=15][color=#29834A]Subject:[/color][color=#8088A4]Subject[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Abel, Tahoma][size=15][color=#29834A]Encryption:[/color][color=#8088A4]Alta Criptografia[/color][/size][/font]

[hrc]#29834A[/hrc]
[font=Abel, Tahoma][size=11][color=#8088A4]
[indent][i]Olá fellow Corsairs,[/i][/indent]

REPORT HERE

[i]Tchau
Rank, Name[/i]
[/color][/size][/font]
[hrc]#29834A[/hrc]
[size=15][color=#29834A]Attachments: [/color][/size]
[font=Abel, Tahoma][size=12][color=#5a7f7f]if you have any otherwise replace this text with NONE [/font][/size][/color]
[hrc]#29834A[/hrc]
[/pi]

Tchau
Black Flag Corsair High Command

[Image: 26o3wKp.png]

Sender:Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Subject:Hard fought victory in Omicron Xi.

Encryption:Alta Criptografia

Olá fellow Corsairs,

Today was quite a busy day for us.

It all started when a small battlegroup, lead by the CNS-Andromeda send a call for backup in the Omicron Beta system.
They were being followed by several Maltese bombers, aswell as a gunboat vessel.
I launched my personal Titan, since I didn't expect much of this fight.
Seems like I was wrong. The Maltese were quickly reinforced by a few fighters, aswell as a Wilde gunboat and a few Nomad fighters.
I called Guarda-marinha Victor Carballo, who gathered a fighter squadron to support us.
With their help, the bombers were easy targets, but the fight in Beta proved to be complicated, due to the dense asteroid field and the nebula. That's why we decided for an strategical retreat to Omicron Xi., were we continued the fight against the combined enemy forces.

The Nomads were quickly taken care of and died to a few shots.
It seems more effective for them to send in their Maltese serfs, than to fight us themselves.

This time, the Outcasts did not cease their attack after a few losses, and even brought some capital ships into Xi, to respond to our retreating battlegroup. That proved to be a fatal mistake, since their inexperienced captains were no match for the veteran commanders of our battleships. So they were pushed back quickly.

Meanwhile, the fighter engagement was still going on. With both sides fielding several elite fighter pilots, aswell as dozens of other, well trained pilots, the fight was intense and losses on both sides were high.
Eventually, one side had to come out on top - this time luck was on our side. Several of the Outcast elite fighters were defeated in a short time, mostly because of their mistake to overuse the jumphole between Omicron Xi and Beta, which allowed us to drain their hull severely every time they entered or exited the jumphole.
Due to that loss, we had a window of opportunity to hit the enemies with a numerical superior force, against which they couldn't stand. That however, didn't reduce the danger posed by the individuals who were smart enough not to rely on the jumpholes as much. After almost two hours of intense fighting, my Titan took a few too many shots on the hull, and I had to abandon the ship.

I was next to a battleship of the secondary fleet at the time, so I got away without further troubles. From what I heard on said battleship, the Maltese brought another wave of battleships, which were also defeated.
But since I was not present during that time, I can not provide any further information about the rest of the fight.
I heard reports though, that the remaining Outcasts either retreated towards Omicron Beta, or were shot down.

We did good today, but I am sure that was just the beginning. Be prepared, there will be more soon.

Tchau
Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Attachments:

Sender:Guarda-Marinha Victor Carballo

Subject:Engagement in Exeter

Olá fellow Corsairs,

I received a call from the Lisboa, about a large group of Enclave ships in the Exeter system. I took my bomber to the system and came upon the Enclave fleet which were finishing the remains of a Bretonian Fleet. They were attacking a small installation which I assume was of Bretonian origin. One of the destroyers was trying to escape the area but we successfully eliminated it.

A short while later, a Nomad vessel, showed up near the planet, it was quickly dispatched by me and the Lisboa. I was surprised to see one so far from the Omicrons and all alone.

After the engagement I headed back to Casablanca for repairs.

Tchau
Guarda-Marinha, Victor Carballo

Attachments:
X X

[Image: Zm78hNC.jpg]

Sender:Almirante da Armada natalia Venegas

Subject:destruidor de base

Olá fellow Corsairs,

We have had a maravilhosa few days, by helping the Enclave burn down some modular bases that stand in our way. They consist of the following bases destroyed; Clew Bay, BMM-Goldgeist, Durham Production Facility Construction Site and Eldorado Station.

Having taken down these bases will have damaged our enemies economy. This will surely work towards our advantage, we will be looking for more modular bases to take down with the enclave.

While on the siege of these bases the Bretonian army made a feeble attempt to save the modular bases. They were able to push us back a few times but in the end we still gained our victory, even if the Bretonians had the Cryater Republic and Liberty Special Forces at their side. They were still no match for the might of the Corsair Empire along side the Enclave.

All captures of the sieges are posted bellow.

Tchau
Almirante da Armada, natalia Venegas

Attachments:

Goldgeist [X]
Clew Bay [X]
Durham Production Facility Construction Site [X]
Eldorado Station [X]
Battlegroup Drone Cams [X] [X] [X] [X]

[Image: JQyX7xK.png]

Sender: Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Subject: Report of recent events/briefing

Encryption: Alta Criptografia

Oi pessoal,

I bring to you the most recent news from the warfront, aswell as a few diplomatic updates.

I will begin with the recent success in Cambridge. A Bretonian force, most likely their intelligence service, constructed a small research facility in the orbit of Cambridge. The location was very obvious, and the name was not really a smart choice either. Our scouts quickly located the station. With support of local Enclave forces, we attempted a siege of the newly construct station. The Bretonians brought quite some resistance, but our patience paid out: In a moment of weakness, the Bretonians were seperated and crushed by our forces. The station fell quickly after. We will keep monitoring the area to check if they plan to rebuild it.

Now to the second news. Today in a small patrol behind enemy lines in Rheinland space, Rogelio Axiotis and myself encountered something interesting. We found a large transport vessel, belonging to the Liberty Rogues. Surprisingly, his ship filled with "Blood Diamonds", which most likely were mined by the Hessians in the Omegas. The Rogues and Hessians working together is news to me, so make sure to check all Liberty Rogues who for some reason find their way to Rheinland or the Omegas, and kill those which carry supplies to or from the Hessians.

Finally, I'll report the commercial contact towards Ile de France Shipping. The spokesperson they for some reason decided to send was Dia Augustopolou - a Custodi deserter. But her desertion, and the death-sentence the Council of Elders will put on her shall not be our concern for now.
As with all other contractors, I put them on a trial, a series of tests to prove their usefulness and loyality. Sadly, they failed the first test allready, which was not only embarassing but also very boring. I'm afraid Ile de France Shipping will not be involved in any of the more meaningful projects, if they fail such simple tasks allready. Treat them the same way as before, sell them Artifacts and sorted Xeno Relics, accept whatever they have to offer in return, if it is useful for us.

I'll probably contact Omicron Supply Industries next, to see if they pass the trial. After that maybe Samura. We will keep you updated on that.

Tchau
Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Attachments:
Siege protocol
Rogue smuggler
Contact with IDF

Sender:Guarda marinha Rogelio Axiotis

Subject:Inspection of the "Lost Research Platform" in Sigma 19

Kalhmera fellow Corsairs,

This is an update of the in-person inspection of the "Lost Research Platform" in Sigma 19 renovated by the Zoner Med Force.

I was returning from a routine patrol of the outlying systems under Corsair influence, and was going to stop on Freeport 9, when I have noticed a Zoner Medical Transport. They were polite enough to hail me first. It appeared it was Jill Xi herself, the chief of medicine, who recently submitted a request to our side to allow operations in the corsair space.
Being aware of this development, I realized it would allow us to make a much more informed decision if I were to have a look at the newly renovated base myself.
I have proceeded to the Sigma-19, sector F/G2/3 together with her transport. On the way Jill described that the station will be dedicated to research of anti-radiation treatment, and that it will be available for Corsairs (naturally), which is good, as we have radiation clouds close to home and routinely pass through them. Healthy corsairs - healthy corsair babies!
The station looked as already inhabited at some point. After docking, Jill Xi was generous to personally show me around. From what I have seen the declared station purpose is true. Research facilites are not yet finished, and some parts of the station are still sealed off with no life support, but the bar is already tidy and has a decent selection of treats. Not as great as a Corsair bar, but still, not bad.
My conclusion is that the Med Force is interested in us having trust in their motives and operations.

Adio
Guarda marinha, Rogelio Axiotis

Attachments:

Sender: Guarda marinha Rogelio Axiotis

Subject: Answering call for assistance from The Brotherhood

In the last day, when patrolling the far reaches of the Empire in my Gladiator, I have received a piece of transmission from our hermanos at The Brotherhood that there was an unfriendly encounter with a superior Core force in Omicron Delta, and that all Corsairs were called to assist in a righteous vengeance. So, I proceeded to Ciutadella at full speed, where our forces were assembling. Even The Pepe himself attended. What was even more peculiar, there was an AI Cruiser willing to assist us!

After moving into Delta we have encountered a Core Mako battleship fighting with a bunch of Nomad capital ships. We mostly did not interfere and waited for the Core vessel to be free of that distraction. However, their crew were so intimidated by our armada that they ran to the Freeport. In the meantime, an Outcast fightercraft appeared nearby and was properly and swiftly disposed of by Pepe.

In a desire to seek justice we patrolled the sector until we encountered WV-Lux of Core near the Yaren base. AI ship was the first to go offensive against it, but sadly, it couldn't prevail. I hope his electronic family will be able to restore its entity in another vessel. CNS "Sagittarius" went on to finish the job, however, the crew of WV-Lux can be admittedly praised for a rather decent control of their vessel, both flight controls and guns. But with my CD assistance we were able to get an upper hand in fight, and "Sagittarius" hermanos can add another glorious victory to the Corsair record.

After that we continued our patrols, and encountered several Core capital ships who actively avoided interaction with us, apparently understanding their chances. Unfortunately, my cruise disruptor malfunctioned several times, so I couldn't stop them from cowardly running away. I will make sure to investigate the reasons for that malfunction and make proper arrangements.

This development indicates that we should be vigilant regarding the Core presence near our borders. Even though Core forces are no match for our glorious fleet, they can still take advantage in numbers when they find a small Corsair patrol. Be watchful.

Adio,

Attachments:

[Image: Zm78hNC.jpg]

Sender:Almirante da Armada Natalia Venegas

Subject:A little patrol

Olá fellow Corsairs,

While flying through Omega-47 I came across an Orbital Spa & Cruise transport ship. They where so kind to have donated 2 million the the cause of the Black Flag Corsairs. Though when stopped they had turned there ship towards the planet as if they were ready to planet dive and wipe themselves out, strange why would you do that.

Other than that I came across a Zoner traveling by, nothing on him just flying around out there, strange that he called me an officer to.
While on my "Murmilo: -class battleship, I took out a Coalition gunboat patrol wing near the edge of the "Walker Nebula" No damage was taken as a full victory for us.

The logs will be attached bellow.

Tchau
Almirante da Armada, natalia Venegas

Attachments:

Subject: Military salvage shipment to Tripoli

After receiving intel data about piles of military salvage in the Bering system, and knowing our shipyards can use that to build the military might of the Empire in anticipation of greater events to come, I assembled some of my crew to fly our Essedarius to Bering. Our way there through Rheinland was pretty unremarcable. After stopping at the Pacifica base (thanks to our Unioner amigos for mending that scratches on the hull after our unremarkable passage through Hamburg) we enthusiastically headed to the Bristol station to only discover they don't allow us to dock no matter what. It was a little bit disappointing, and when we were deciding on whether to jump a bar on Pacifica to cheer us up or to make some holes in the station to enter and cheer up some more, a Gallic vessel appeared asking whether they should anticipate patrols in Rheinland because they want to ship the military salvage somewhere for their purposes. After learning we cannot dock, they agreed to give us a hand in acquiring the much needed purpose of our travel. Naturally, we offered them some compensation for them loading our cargo, but it was well worth it.
On our way back we took a longer route excluding New Berlin as there were some indications we may have meet troubles. Unwilling to risk the precious cargo, we took a longer route and successfully delivered the salvage to Tripoli.

Adion

Attachments:

[Image: d3d1ne3-ab00fc86-24f4-4d8c-a379-9a2668a9...kmb-I96Xnw]

Subject: Omega-55 patrol

Olá and kalhmera fellow Corsairs,

Last day was very fruitful for new - and worrying - information. Heading out from Crete I have met two pilots from The Brotherhood, Alberto Rodriguez and Cesar Gutierrez, who were discussing the question of Gran Canaria with a Tuareg liner captain. Word by word, we came to the topic of Omega-55 as a system that lies just next door to our home, but is mostly neglected by us and is in partial control of our adversaries. Quickly a decision was formed to pay that system a visit. The Brotherhood pilots kindly accepted my offer to fly along, which I offered because I feel it's important to watch that system more closely, and maybe my observations could provide useful data for the BFC.
We didn't face any serious opposition on entering the system. Generally, the situation was pretty calm, with that angry Core looking at us from afar of their hideout near Skagen (which should be our planet), but they didn't send anyone to intercept.
Probably every Corsair who ever traversed through the Omega-55 have seen some huge rocks in the asteroid field beyond the Planet Rugen. There are some rumors circulating that this area looks much calmer than it is, but mostly nobody pays attention to it, as it's been known that there's noting useful there. However, we headed directly into the asteroid field to scan these formations closely. When we approached sufficiently to the first rock, the revelation came as a bit of surprise: it's not just a rock, it's a base quite alike Cadiz, but filled with the Infected. Yes, Corsairs are used to encounter the glowing alien creatures in the far corners of Malvada and in Omicron Kappa, but infected people?.. They have sent not just several lighter crafts to intercept, as it would happen if it was some minor outpost, but a whole wind with a Scorpion Gunboat. We were lucky that The Brotherhood pilot was flying a bomber.
Of course, if the Infected managed to put such an installation in this system, they must have had an easy access to it from somewhere, and there are no known major Nomad or Infected presence in our adjacent systems or in Hessian-controlled Dresden.
So it wasn't that surprising to find an anomaly right in the opening in the second huge rock nearby. I'm even wondering if that anomaly happened there just by itself, such unusual is its location. Me and our TBH hermanos felt a dark and oppressive feeling when we came closer. However, we felt it was our duty to check what's going on in there. One Brother, who felt more loco than usual (that tequila from last year harvest was funny, I was telling everyone), entered the system and we followed when we received a clearance.
What can I say. This system is the darkest place I've seen across Sirius and Gallia. My sensors went haywire, and navigation unit refused to work even after intensive stomping on it. Only closer objects were shown on the radar. Not long after we entered, the Infected appeared. We managed to defeat several unusually resilient crafts, but they were just coming and coming, bringing more fighters and gunboats. We had to retreat. Luckily we weren't followed.
After we caught our breath, we realized we captured several Infected in our cargo holds. Unwilling to risk the safety of our home, we quickly decided to get rid of them. Annihilation cannon has put an end to their terrifying existence.
Soon after one more TBH pilot arrived, who was señor Pepe. While others were discussing our discovery, I realized that being surprised by what I saw and all the equipment funniness, I didn't record the system data. I quickly went into the jump hole again, telling everyone to not follow me. I have recorded the data (already sent to the research unit in the BFC High Command) and jumped back as soon as the jump systems recharged. The enemies were waiting there, but I was quick enough to evade before jumping out.
My conclusion is, this is the rumored "Omega-58" system, about which you can hear from drunk stories on the Freeport 9. If so, this is alarming. We are having a major Infected installation right in our backyard, with a direct link to the source of reinforcements for them. As if Core and Coalition was not enough for that system!
I cannot stress enough how important it is for the security of the Empire to regain control in Omega-55 (not to mention that Skagen could be a much more promising solution to our expansion problem than dying Gran Canaria). I hope our glorious BFC command, as well as TBH, other clans and the Council of Elders will resolve to appropriate measures.

Tchau

Attachments:

Pages: 1 2