Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Hessian Leadership | From: Planetform Security | Re: Saarbrucken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Planetform, Inc.
[Image: VsTof0t.png]

To: Red Hessian Leadership

Subject: Saarbrucken

Good morning, gentlemen,

My name is John Walker, former officer in Her Majesty's Armed Forces and current Director of Security Operations for Planetform. Let me be the first to congratulate you on your hard-won victory in the Cologne system. Now that you've won the system, though, you've got to deal with the fallout, and one small part of that brings me to you today. Prior to the Imperial coup, Planetform had been engaging in Stage 2 terraforming operations on Saarbrucken on behalf of the Bundesrepublik. After the coup, we suspended operations pending the outcome of the conflict and pulled out all staff from the engineering, services, and science divisions. We left behind some security personnel to keep an eye on our facilities on Saarbrucken. Our offices on Tholey Station were completely evacuated.

I would like to inquire as to the current state of those facilities and our personnel on the planet. Assuming they both remain intact and your forces haven't interfered with them in any way, I would like to reestablish lines of communication to our people there. Once that's done, and they've confirmed their status, the board may have further business with you at that time.

Lieutenant Commander (Ret.) John Walker
Director of Security Operations, Planetform, Inc.

Creating Worlds
<<<You have one (1) unread message.>>>
<<<You have one (1) unread message.>>>