Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Everyone in the Omegas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ITAC3.gif]
[Image: RES-TRANS.gif]
[Image: RES-TRANS1.gif]
[Image: 5XDlzqZ.png]

Captain, Lev Zabuzko

Omega-54. SCRA|CPW-Moose

Comrade, we catch your signal!

I don’t know if what you are saying is true or it’s the machinations of our enemies, but I’ll tell you only what will not harm the Coalition.

At the moment we are in a war and we have enough enemies, and we are constantly fighting with them also, more importantly, beware of traitors the army there was a split and former commanders who betrayed our ideals can take advantage of your lack of information.

You are very lucky that we completed the repair after the battle and set up our equipment to receive long-range signals while we wait for new orders, but my ship doesn't have resources and equipment to find your location.

We will notify about your transmission Coalition Expeditionary Corps because probably right now only they have the ability to assist you.

And I absolutely don't know what else to tell you but we welcome you in Sirius.

End of Message
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To:Jan Mazepa
Subject: Search Party

Greetings Mr Mazepa

i am Caitlyn Cross Subdirector of Orbital Spa and Cruise and Head of Triton Expeditions. but this Probaly wont say you anything so let me give you the Short Version. we are a Tourist Company Sending out Liners on Cruises and Opperating Resorts and Holiday Worlds. we are no Allies of the Coalition, but we would never let somone out there that needs help. and as Triton as a Doughter Company of OS&C mostly Opperates in the so Called Border Worlds. we will Ceep an Eye out for you and Help you if we can. in return i would Ask you not to Shoot on Us should we Find you. to make this Task a bit more Easy for us i would ask you to send us any Astonomic Data you Have about your Current Position, and the Number of Crew you have on Board. my Flagship the OS&C|TE~Red~Velvet~Club is able to evacuate up to 3000 Personal. if you have more Personal on Board i cann call in more Liners to Help.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: mBYdQaD.png]
[Image: yuA0y6q.png]
[Image: ITAC2.gif]

Subject: Help is on the Way

Greetings Mr Mazepa

we Recived your Coordinates and will send you help soon at this moment we are Loading the OS&C|TE~Red~Velvet~Club with Food Meds and some Spare Parts and some Fuel, also i am willing to share with you my Astronomic Maps (only the Civillian Version). i can send you only Humanin Aid. as for the things you missed while you was Frozen well the short storry is Humanity is as Stupid as she Ever was. we are still fighting and killing each other for Stupid Reasons, but there is also an new External Threat Called the Nomads. they are a Parasite Race that can infest Humans but also Breed Organic Warships, they mostly opperate in your part of Space so if you see an Jellyfish like Thing open Fire Imidiatly. as for the Fate of the Sleeper Ships they Formed some new Nations named after there ships the Children of them Populate the Iner worlds of the Sirius Sector. Exept the Outcasts and Corsairs they are the Children of the Hispania that was Stranded in the Borderworlds. they hate each other and you even more becouse they make each other and the Coalition Responible for the Fate of the Hispania. The Red Velvet will be departing today so i hope your Automatic Defenses Wont See my ship as legit Combat target. even trough your guns may be old they are still the ones of a Warship, and could Damage the Velvet if a Direct Docking would be imposible, i can Give you the Supplys in Space. as i said i can only send Humanitarian Support but i hope this will be enough for you to Get an Fresh start in Sirius.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club

[Image: pvdf1g7.gif]

Subject: Help is on the Way

Greetings Mr. Mazepa

well no the Alliance is no more. every Sleeper ship formed an own Nation, and to be Honest they fight from time to time and Form alliances and so. but to tell you the entire Storry would take to long I have a Historic Database on Board and I can give you a Copy so you could see for your self what you have missed in the last 800 Years. but this Comes from an Offspring of one of the Sleeper ships so you may Prefer the Historic Data of the Coalition. we are still loading the Ship so if you want something apart from weapons say it now and I will see what I can do.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club

Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: Smirnoff
To: Jan Mazepa, CS Dnieper
From: Commissar Yelisaveta Kholodova, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army (not BAF!)

[Image: 6875bcde42ff84121c028c70beaf9954.jpg]

(Speaks in bad Russian).

Privyэt, comяade Mazэpa! I am Commissaя Yэlisavэta Kholodova, and I spэak fяom the Siяius Coalition Ministяy of Tяuth, and dэfinitэly not the Bяэtonian Aяmэd Foяcэs! I must infoяm you that this supposэd "Captain Lэv Zabuzko" is actually a Liьэяtonski spy, disguised as a captain of the Coalition, and hэ mэans you no good! His pэяsonnэl is thэяэ to captuяэ you and suьjэct you to the шoяst kind of toяtuяэ! Fiяэ upon his ships шhэn they aяяivэ and шait for the яэal ones, шhich шэ aяэ aьout to sэnd! Havэ patiэncэ, comяadэ, and havэ stяэngth! Dэath to fascism, fяээdom to thэ pэople!

Open for Replies
Pages: 1 2