Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Minamoto Clan || From: The Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

[Image: P9iHz95.jpg]
Colonel Solandros

Encrypted Wedjat Shadow Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Minamoto Clan
Colonel Solandros
Damascus Research Station, Omicron Mu
█ █ █ █ █
Scientific minds

Hail esteemed Dragons.

Recently the Order Overwatch has been doubling down its focus on technological developments.
Ever since adapted Nomad weaponry has found its way to the black markets, dispite our best
attempts to stop such a thing from happening, it has become painfully obvious we need to innovate
or risk losing more territory to the alien menace.

As part of this plan we have reached out to the ORG, a cell of the Order specialized in such things,
and started working together on expanding and improving one of their existing stations for research.
Meanwhile we have also resupplied Alexandria Research Station and Damascus, while initially written off
as a doomed project following Nomad incursions mere days after its conception, has become operational as well.

Given this resurgence and the close ties between our organizations we would like to offer a place to work
alongside our scientists to any Dragon in your clan, or other clans that you may know of,
should they be interested in this opportunity.

Colonel Solandros,
Signing out.

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: KDLdW6d.png(your%20char%20image)]
[Image: mRvrp5z.gif]

Recipient: Colonel Solandros
Subject: Scientific minds

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Colonel Solandros,

We have received your message and after discussing with our scientists, we have decided that the Minamoto Clan shall send a team of scientists to work alongside the Overwatch Science Division. As soon as they wrap up their latest project, the team shall leave from Sendai towards Overwatch space.

I have been informed by one of my clans' bomber wings that is deployed in Omicron Mu about the recent Nomad Incursions near Akabat. Our brothers have sent us scans and detailed fight reports of the encounters with the Nomads. Together with our team, we will also send another squadron to further aid with asset defense. Their number might be small, but do not underestimate them, they are part of the forces deployed in Tohoku and thus they have ample experience when it comes with dealing with aliens.

Respectfully,

Daimyo Kamakura Minamoto
Clan Minamoto
BD|

WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

Colonel Solandros

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Minamoto Clan
Colonel Solandros
█ █ █ █ █
Scientific minds

Hail esteemed Daimyo Kamakura.

I would like to thank you for the aid provided by you and your dragons.
The Nomad threat is ever present and the presence of our trusted allies,
fighting them together with us side by side is very reassuring.

Additionally, the research team you have sent has safely arrived and
started work upon Damascus. They are currently providing aid with several of our projects.
They did ask me to forward their request to access data that might prove useful when
it comes to further developments in their current projects.

The projects they are currently involved in involve developing a more efficient powercell
as a power source for our vessels. These powercells will then be used in several follow up
projects with the intent to improve our cloaking capabilities.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Colonel Solandros,
Signing out.

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: KDLdW6d.png(your%20char%20image)]
[Image: mRvrp5z.gif]

Recipient: Colonel Solandros
Subject: Scientist Dispatch

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Colonel Solandros,

Due to current developments in the Kusari, I shall not be able to join my team. I am, however, sending one of our collaborators, Prof. Nerva Regis.
As you would already know, he works close with the ORG. He will be able to fill in the gap in the research team by providing invaluable expertise, especially with regards to methods of creating new power sources.

Respectfully,

Daimyo Kamakura Minamoto
Clan Minamoto
BD|

WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

Colonel Solandros

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Minamoto Clan
Colonel Solandros
█ █ █ █ █
Scientific minds

Hail esteemed Daimyo Kamakura.

We understand your duties in Kusari keep you occupied and wish you the best of luck in dealing with them.
Should you require any assistance please feel free to inform us.
I look forward to personaly meeting mister Regis and will see to it that he is properly welcomed in Order space.

Admiral Solandros,
Signing out.