Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Loyola Guard & ImpCo - Sender: Miyazaki Rin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: Miyazaki Rin
Encryption: Orange Lotus
Recipient: Loyola Guard & ImpCo
CC: None
Subject: Liquid Cardamine

Greetings,

This is Gen'an GC ambassador, Miyazaki Rin. One of our clients is looking to purchase Liquid Cardamine. We currently have not touched this market yet, but we are interested in being able to offer this commodity to our more wealthy clients.

Would you be willing to open the market to us?

Ambassasor and Captain of the Fuyuzora
Miyazaki Rin
[Image: AfX6GvQ.png]

Yeah, it's pretty good. I've been overdosing liquid Cardamine since 822, this is amazing. I don't mind the idea of selling it for the Kusari market, what amounts are you aiming for? I mean let's get to discuss the deal, why waste breath?

- Loyola

Recipient: Loyola Guard & ImpCo

We plan to market it as an exclusive drug aimed towards our wealthier Kusari clientele. This ofcourse will come with a pricetag that will far exceed a regular dose of cardamine. It will be a niche market, but an effective one.

Right now 50 vials will be sufficient.

Miyazaki Rin
[Image: JlCSc2C.png]

50 sounds reasonable for the start. And forget about the money, you will just have it. It's a market opening after all, it's in our best interest for it to grow. Maybe liquid form will attract more customers.

- Loyola

Recipient: Loyola Guard

Donna Loyola,

We will send an armored ship to Malta to pick up the vials and transport them back to Kusari. We will notify you when the ship has arrived in Malta's orbit over secure channels.

Miyazaki Rin