Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Liberty Rogues || From: E. Loyola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JlCSc2C.png]

Hello friends, this time it is not about the Outcast business. There's one great Omicron-based technological corporation existing and as you know there's a lot of nomad adapted weaponry flooding the black markets recently. It's their development and so there's an offer coming for you to purchase adapted nomad weaponry. It would increase the firepower of your squads to some extent, not to mention they look fancy.

Naturally deal is supposed to be kept in secret, if you are interested and can give me a promise of keeping things low profile... We actually could discuss the details of the deal, such as the number of pieces, pricing, and delivery terms. I understand that you must be wondering why and how I am involved. It's actually quite simple, in this case, I will have my royalty fee from sales and people who run the business believe that I am more likely to get the deal rolling, for the obvious reasons.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

- Loyola

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): Loyola
Sender: Kristopher Robbins

Loyola,

Hello, "friend'. First and foremost, let me apologise on behalf of this group for such a late response. We had a number of... matters to attend to before dealing with this proposition. Your patience is noted though.

Now then. Business. Shall we?

Yes. We are aware of the sudden flood of weapons of strange origin. They took the market by surprise, sure. They do seem quite "fancy" as you describe them. Saw some...hunters and other scumbags using them and I agree. They would be a quick way of improving the firepower as we lack...certain refires as well as... some of the lesser fighters could utilise them to lessen the gap.

I tend to be a man of my word, so of course, I promise to keep things low profile. Naturally, I'm interested in things such as the numbers and location. And well, no, I do not particularly care where you get these weapons, only as long as they don't malfunction and explode upon usage.

Let's negotiate, "friend".

Attachment(s):

Transmission terminated
[Image: JlCSc2C.png]

Great. Who? Ah right, yeah. I mean I am sorry I need to concentrate.

With you taking long to reply, don't worry my man, I am not too bothered. As for the deal, there are adapted cannons and adapted blasters. I will send you the gun specifications on the file share channel. The products are of high quality and everything will work well.

The pricing is good as well, it would be 200k per gun, either blaster or cannon, it doesn't matter. We can deliver large amounts, depending on how many pieces you need. Pretty sure we can arrange the delivery right to your doorstep, just make sure that dropping location is not in some ASS at the border with Rheinland or whatever.

Sounds good or nah? I am keeping it briefed just so I don't waste too much time if you are not interested. Naturally, I want to sell those, but I do not insist really.

- Loyola