Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: MFE - attn. Doc from: da popes in Baffin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: Hagbard Celine

subject: donation

Encryption: healthy Level: happy

Kallisti Doc,

as we all know, ya work is quite expensive cause ya never ever want a payment. in the light of this Eris decided to place the junkers on the playground. they need biodomes, we have the blueprints - and they have nothin to offer we are interested in. credits? we are rich. food? well, biodomes.

but, medical supplies? i am pretty sure ya know the price of those blueprints. so heres the deal: MFE opens a huge list of supplies - medical stuff, deliveries to bring your station in theta to the next level, whatever you need. the junkers will deliver.

all we need is said list. hope ya good with that.

23's
Hagbard Celine
[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID..... Jill Xi, PharmD (on behalf of Doc Holliday)
Location....... Med Force General-B, Omicron Theta
To:..................... Our friend, Hagbard Celine

Hello my friend,,

I am writing you on behalf of your friend, the good Doctor Holliday (John) who is currently away for a few days on a deep space mission.

Your message moves me for it is certainly one of the most generous donations I have seen in a long while. To know that what has been asked from you could mean you could ask for so much things yet you selflessly donate this to MFE is something beyond what I am still trying to comprehend. While I'm writing this message it brings joyful tears to my eyes to see that the Doctor's work is appreciated by you, his no, our friends.

You are wise in the ways of understanding our needs and future prospects. Since the opening of MFE General-B we have had not a steady but a huge stream of people in need visit our facility. To be honest, it quite overwhelmed both me and the staff on station as we had to pull double shifts to care for those in need. We pulled it off but that certain peak in patients made it clear we are in need. In need for an expansion of our facilities and your gift, as by a certain miracle, comes in just the right time.

The doctor and I would very much welcome a gift of delivery of much needed goods to an expansion of our Omicron Theta Facility and the General-B loadmaster has calculated that we need at least the following items to start constructing:

• 96.690 Industrial Hardware
• 15.000 Robotic Hardware
• 37.000 High Performance Alloy
• 39.790 Optronic Arrays
• 40,000 Heat Sinks
• 19.300 Plasfoam Conduits
• 20,000 Nanomembrane Filters

As the General-B hospital is already fully operational I require that any and all shipments, should they be undertaken, be discussed with and approved by me prior to delivery. This is the only way my medical staff and I can ensure the ongoing care for our patients while also allowing the construction workers to carry out their work.

A lot of words but suffice to say, on behalf of Dr John Holliday and myself I thank you for your kind and selfless contribution. You and your friends and family are in our hearts.

Yours in friendship, appreciation and the service of those in need of medical care,

[Image: Jill-Signed.png]
Jill Xi, Pharm.D,
Hospital Administrator, Med Force General-B
Med Force Enterprises

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Hagbard Celine
CC: Dr. Jill Xi

I see my lovely counterpart has put in a shopping list. I would like to add one request to this.
Our facility in Baffin, Med Force General and Research, just above and behind, slightly to the right of Planet Eris, is in need of hull segments for a storage facility, about 30,000 units of them. I would be most grateful for this.

Also, I would like a chance to speak with Junker leadership. It has been too long since we have done business together. But, I can arrange that.

Sincerely,
-Doc

Kallisti,

right now i am waitn for da junkers answer. if they accept i need a short a short message after their first delivery. oh doc, i told them that you are interested in a meet and greet with em.

23's
Hagbard Celine
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Hagbard Celine
CC: Dr. Jill Xi

Kallisti, Hagbard,

The base in Baffin is set. We have storage and we intend to keep it small so I will not need the Junkers for that. As to the base in Theta, well, Dr. Xi and I are discussing what is next. The Junkers are not the only ones interested in biodomes as one or more would be ideal for our future plans. The three of us should sit down and discuss that.
A meeting with the Junkers? I would love it. It has been too long.

-Doc

Kallisti Mrs. Xi,

looks like the junkers have started with the deliveries cause they told me that your cargomaster doesnt longer wants Robotic Hardware.

23's
Hagbard Celine
[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID..... Jill Xi, PharmD (on behalf of Doc Holliday)
Location....... Med Force General-B, Omicron Theta
To:..................... Our friend, Hagbard Celine

Hello Hagbard,,

I just got back from a deep space mission and to my regret I was not on station nor did I had the chance to inform my crew to expect any inbound delivery. Since our mutual Junker friends did not contact me directly I could not make arrangements for which, I apologise.

Without any delays or even a shower after arriving at the General-B station, I set things in motion as to prepare for the acceptance of deliveries. Since we are a running hospital I do have to ask you to let our mutual friends contact me directly regarding the delivery of supplies. General-B is low on storage and I would very much like to coordinate as to make sure our friends do not make the trip in vain.

Thank you for doing us this huge favor, we will not forget this selfless act.

Yours in friendship, appreciation and the service of those in need of medical care,

[Image: Jill-Signed.png]
Jill Xi, Pharm.D,
Hospital Administrator, Med Force General-B
Med Force Enterprises