Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DSE \ From: Bristol Construction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: QS3nkIy.png]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: SqZvYhk.png]
User ID: Ellena Roberts
Recipient: Bristol Constructions
Subject: A project

Good day.

Name's Ellena Roberts and I'm contacting you on behalf of Bristol Constructions. Our two companies share mutual friendship, a friendship that can be strengthened even more. I will explain how we could achieve that.

Lately Bristol has deployed numerous vessels from Bering with the goal of discovering any valuable mineral sources in Liberty. One group supposedly found a planet in Pennsylvania system that holds a large number of mineral deposits on its surface. It is an icy planet called Hallam. The planet has a very thin atmosphere. Our weather data shows that the temperature ranges between -94°C to 15°C.

Seeing that no one seems to be interested in exploiting the planet's resources, we have decided to give it a shot. Now the first logical step would be contacting you, our friends. Your mining experts would be a great addition to this project. There is a lot of space in the Planet Hallam's orbit which is excellent for what we're about to do.

It is knows that Bristol has a few stations in Bering, one of which will be perfect for establishing a mining colony on. With your help, we would move one of our bases to Pennsylvania, Planet Hallam's orbit to be precise. The station will serve us well, first for collecting more data on the minerals that were discovered and later for storing such minerals.

Now all this is in theory, if you decide to partake in this project then we shall discuss more.

Thank you for your time.

Transmission Ends
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

TO: ..................... Ellena Roberts
SUBJECT: ...... Re: A project

Good day Ellena Roberts,

First of all I need to offer my apologies for replying this late. As to give an explanation on this very much delayed reply, we had an internal restructuring of the management and your message has been overlooked by a few of us.

Having said that, in this time where trade seems to be slow at best it can certainly be good to combine forces especially when it comes to venturing (or drilling and mining) into previously unmined territory. At this point in time and with the holiday season starting most of our team has taken some time off. There are a few engineers deployed elsewhere whom we can contact to help provided we can come to an agreement regarding the ideas you have for your operation and where this includes Deep Space Engineering.

So yes, let us find a place and time where we can discuss some more and go over some details. For now it does sound like a promising venture and I want to here all about it. Perhaps we can arrange a business lunch which, as for my apology for answering so late, shall be on me.

I look forward to hear from you,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulatia Bellisario
Director

[Image: Z8FN0LT.png]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: SqZvYhk.png]
User ID: Jaina Wheeler
Recipient: DSE
Subject: A project

Good day!

I'm really glad that you are interested in tackling this project with us. What time would be suitable for you? Maybe we should meet at the intended mining site as a means of starting off this cooperation?

If yes maybe we can decide on a time over faster channels?

Thank you for your time.

Transmission Ends