Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Arkenstone Base & Nebula Complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ID: Ikeda Yume
Encryption: Orange Lotus
Recipient: Arkenstone Base & Nebula Complex
CC: None
Subject: Greetings

Konbanwa,

I am Ikeda of the Gen'an Chrysanthemums. I would like to enquire who you are and why there is a Blood Dragon calling for your destruction.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume
[Image: Transmission-small.gif]
[Image: 2943bf7540a5f66eb3e40d26d1826eb0.png]
[Image: ArtisticGiganticElk.gif]

ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

RECIPIENT »» Ikeda Yume
SENDER »» Sara (冴咲) Tanaka
LOCATION »» Nebula Complex / Honshu System
SUBJECT »» Konnichiwa!

Konnichiwa Ikeda Yume,
Gen'an Chrysanthemums,

My name is Sara (冴咲) Tanaka, General manager of Nebula Shipping Ltd. & CEO of Nebula Complex. I received your transmission in horror! ... Are you sure that the Blood Dragons organization is calling for our destruction? .. We didn't receive any transmissions or messages from the Blood Dragons so far. We didn't even communicate with them on any occasion. I am terrified and shocked actually... I am part of a newly born company, created recently by myself and 2 of my colleges, Sakura (咲良) Takahashi & Hina (陽菜) Nakamura at planet Honshu. We are citizens of Kusari, and the three of us are scientists and young businesswomen who seek a good life for the Kusari population and the entire Sirius-sector. We are freelancers who originated from Kusari and to the Kusari population.

We are looking forward to the completion of our humanitarian clinic & grand research laboratory very soon. The aim of our work is mainly for discoveries of recent science, especially quantum mechanics, astrophysics, and thermo-nuclear radiology. We are still in our primary building phase but hopefully, we can become more useful to the Kusari population. Our neural net information can be a useful source for knowing more about our newborn company's identity. I hope that we are not in danger here. We are just civilians and cannot defend ourselves.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

Recipient: Nebula Complex
Subject: Nebula Complex

Konbanwa Tanaka-san,

So, you mean that absolutely no one besides us has contacted you to check their target before deciding to attack? Do you have dealings with Samura, Hogosha or any of the corrupt Kusari law enforcement? We do frown on the business you do with Cryer, according to your own Neural net information, Does this involve stabiline?

We sent a scout ship over to check your station. We get no readings of any major defensive weaponary and its in the early stages of construction. As you said, your base is pretty much defenseless.

Ikeda Yume

ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

RECIPIENT »» Ikeda Yume
SUBJECT »» Nebula Complex

Konbanwa Yume-san,
Gen'an Chrysanthemums,

Exactly Yume-san, no one contacted us at all about that, We are a brand newly created company. We did not initiate any contracts yet, not to Samura or anyone else. We prefer independent private shipping companies and individuals. Some times we deal with inter-galactic corporations from outside Kusari space. We never cooperate or do business with any group that opposes the true population of Kusari space. The Kusari population is always our no.1 priority.

We have work with Cryer pharmaceuticals independent scientists. That does not involve "Stabline" at all. Our work is involved in other fields than the narcotics and toxicology field. We do not have any business with the Hogosha at all also. As I mentioned, we prefer others, But we did deal with the Kusari current government for obtaining a license so we can start our new company business. As you know, the current government including all it's corrupted politicians controls the place where we came from (Planet Honshu), but other than the government papers for a license, we did not have any other deals or contracts with the government.

You noticed yourself Yume-san, We do not have any defenses because we are not a side of any fights or wars. We are civilians who work for the true population of Kusari. We do not have experience in fighting, so we hire private groups and security companies for our company's security systems.

I am very worried and afraid Yume-san.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

Well,

I see no reason why we should destroy a civilian base which is unaffiliated to any of our enemies. Neither do I understand why the Blood Dragons decided to target you out of all the known hostile bases in the area. The Blood Dragons have shown questionable behaviour earlier. Attacking unarmed civilians is something new though, despite all their talk of honor.

Alright, Sisters. Here is my proposition. Your base is far too fragile for us to mount an effective defense. Even a small scale attack can be deadly. We can however help to evacuate your personel, data and resources. In return we ask that you will be a supporter of the Gen'an Sisterhood and that we also profit from your technological advances.

Ikeda Yume

ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

RECIPIENT »» Ikeda Yume
SUBJECT »» Nebula Complex

Konbanwa Yume-san,
Gen'an Chrysanthemums,

I intended to move the communication to a secure channel, so we can safely encrypt the signal, letting no one else be able to decrypt our message since I am going to talk about very discreet issues. I agree with you, It makes no sense to destroy a company or an installation for no legitimate reason. I actually have the same confusion also and I keep asking myself the same question over and over again. Why would the blood dragons want to destroy us while they know nothing about us? We never shared any information with them and we never had any communication at all over the neural net or in open space. Anyway, I just heard from your last transmission that the blood dragons attacked a civilian unarmed vessel and killed the civilians in it. I wonder what is happening? I thought that the Kusari government is the corrupted side but it seems that corruption had extended to unexpected levels.

You don't have to worry about our evacuation here. We have the ISS|=Saratoga Corvu class research & hospital ship moored at the complex main docking bay and ready to leave at any moment with all the crew, scientists, important documents, and chemical/radio-active samples safely to the main office of Nebula Shipping Ltd. at Planet Honshu. We also would be very worried if your vessels are seen helping in the evacuation of the complex because this might cause a very complicated problem with the current government and will blow our secret of believing in the Golden Chrysanthemums. We prefer to make everything look normal so we can continue being useful for a longer period of time.

I will tell you a small story about my mother, Wichita Masuko was her name. She was always away and when she comes home, she makes me feel that she never been away. She always comes back with a new scar and every time I see her home after a few days of absence, she looks like she has grown ten years older. I never knew what my mother really do, until one day I woke up to find blood drops all over the living room. I followed the blood drops path until I reached my mother lying on the floor, breezing slowly and fainting fast. I was terrified and didn't know what is going on. I rushed to the cell phone to call for help but she stopped me. I remember her last words very clear.

She whispered to my ears with her shallow breath, "They lied to us, the government are the killers, the politicians are the terrorists" - I screamed in grief and sadness, "what is happening to you? Mother answer me, who will take care of me now" ... I was seeing my mother fainting to death in my arms and was crying hysterically. She looked to me and with her weak hands, tried to remove my tears, then she said: "They will help you, the Chrysanthemums!"... I didn't understand, and couldn't believe that she is really dying and going to leave me alone in this life.

My mother passed away but her words never passed. I still remember them like yesterday. I always thought why would she tell me that. Her words were confusing but made sense. She said it clearly, the government are liars, the politicians are the terrorists. Then she said that the Chrysanthemums are going to help me! ... After she passed away, I isolated my self for 2 years in grief and sadness. I couldn't do anything productive in my life but I started reading about the Chrysanthemums! and I decided to find out how was my mother related to the Chrysanthemums? and why she was hiding it? ... maybe for our safety? Family is the most important after all. One day I will know the truth!

Your concern about us confuses me too. I think my mother was right ...
It seems that some lawful are unlawful and some unlawful are the true lawful!
Although what just happened a few hours ago still making me hesitated about the truth about some organizations

Anyway, I think I will stay confused for a while longer until my doubts are killed. Then and only then I can believe that the corruption didn't reach into all the groups that claim to be on the right path, especially those who claim to be honorable and working for the true population of Kusari space. I won't hide my doubts from you because I feel that you are honest. I received the corpse of one of my crew a few hours ago, she was a good worker, she was contracted from Interspace commerce by our Shipping master Sakura (咲良) Takahashi last week. She was a true Kusari citizen, and she had a family to feed. She lost her life in a blink of an eye. She didn't have a chance to understand why or how. We got her escape pod extracted by our hospital ship and we found the black box inside and it recorded everything happened. Guess what? It's a Golden Chrysanthemum... She killed our business college so fast and with cold feelings... Why? and for what reason? ... Are the Chrysanthemums now killing civilians like the blood dragons? ... Although many of my crew told me not to share this information with anyone yet I decided to go against them all and show it to you. You got the file(s) attached to this transmission in detail. The last moment of her life *extremely sad voice*. I am still shocked and have to go now to attend the funeral of my friend at planet Honshu... Later Yume-san

TRANSMISSION ENDS

Tanaka-san,

You mistake part of my message. I never did say that the Blood Dragons attacks an unarmed civilian vessel. I said that the Blood Dragons attacking a civilian station would be something new to us. However, we provided them with the information you provided me, and several parties seem to have withdrawn their support for the attack. This does not mean that the attack is halted.

Your mother, Wichita Masuko, could have been one of us. I can't say I knew her, but she seems like an interesting woman. The GC have many different groups that act independant of eachother, so it comes as no surprise that we are not aware of many GC members operating under different cells. We are Gen'an, the 'original plan' or the 'fundamental idea'. We tend to favor the militant approach opposed to some who favor the political route.

We know of that ship you refer too, but she is an independant operative and looking at the time of the event, it was before we publicly withdrew our support of the attack. She might not have received the notice in time, or she decided to move in anyway. She is not a Gen'an operative, so we have no grip on her actions.

Ikeda Yume

ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

RECIPIENT »» Ikeda Yume
LOCATION »» Planet Honsu
SUBJECT »» Civilians killed in vain

Konbanwa Yume-san,
Gen'an Chrysanthemums,

I am totally shocked Yume-san, I came back from my employer's funeral at planet Honshu to our installation to find it suffering from great damage which was caused by three Golden Chrysanthemum independent pilots. The base life support was in a total mess and several crew members were injured. We tried to save as much as we can from the crew, the scientists, and some civilian visitors but we got interrupted by a great explosion to our solar depot. I left the surgical operations room running to the command room to find several independent blood dragons attacking the base without any warning. Like terrorists without a word. We lost 173 civilians and 23 scientists. Our hospital and research ship managed to take us out unseen through the blockade into open space. After a while, we landed at planet Honshu in terror. The amount of civilians lost is hilarious I do not know what to say to their relatives... I still do not understand what is happening? .. Why those who claim to be fighting the government for the sake of the people, KILL the people mercilessly without a chance to survive while they oppose no threat at all towards the Blood Dragons or the Golden Chrythansemums independent pilots.

Our economical losses are beyond measure. We put everything we had into that project and now we have to recover and be able to pay the required payments to the Honshu national bank. I think we will need to find what we are going to do. We are in a disaster. I understood your previous transmission completely.

See you later Yume-san.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

Tanaka-san,

Our scouts reported that your base has been destroyed. It is good to see you made it out alive, but you should have evacuated earlier. It seems like you faced the corruption of Kusari in its purest form ne? The government trying to enrich themselves by puting a straightjacket on you and then leaving you to die. Blood Dragons who lost sight of who their true enemies are. And GC Sisters who instead of supporting women of Kusari, decided to attack them. The cell like structure of the GC has many benefits, but it also allows for these tragedies to happen. We too are odds with our GC Sisters at times.

How much of your material has survived?

Ikeda Yume

ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

RECIPIENT »» Ikeda Yume
LOCATION »» Planet Honsu
SUBJECT »» Terrible losses

Konbanwa Yume-san,
Gen'an Chrysanthemums,

I am very suspicious about what happened and still cannot believe why would those who call themselves honrable warriors of the true Kusari, attack us mercilessly and kill all those civilians like that! ... Our losses are great as i mentioned before. I managed to save 65% of our data by sending them over neural net on high speed signals to our main office at Planet Honshu, moments before the total destruction of the installation. Our hospital and research ship returned back to the debris location 5 hours after the destruction time and salvaged some of our materials.

Some of the salvaged materials and equipements are in a very bad shape, so we need to fix them ourselves because we cannot afford hiring engineers at the moment. The destruction of our station sucked almost all our money. We are trying to stand again on our feet but it will take a long time.

By the way Yume-san, I noticed that your first transmission was sent over dual signal channels. I checked the the transmission analysis sheet and found another recipient that goes by the name "Arkenstone"... If i may ask, Who or what is Arkenstone? and why did you send your first tranmission to someone else beside us? .. Just asking, and i hope everything is okay with you.

See you later Yume-san.

TRANSMISSION ENDS
Pages: 1 2