Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF Admiralty; From: Exeter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Earl Grey
To: BAF Admiralty

To whom it may concern,

The issue which I am about to address is not important enough to come to New London and address is directly, yet it is a matter that concerns me and I must expose this concern to you.

I trust that you have all, as is our duty as Members of the Board, read the most recent report by Lieutenant Lukas Keller. When I first met him, he reeked of an infiltrator, which is why I refused to grant him citizenship. I only did so under pressure when over 13,000 citizens of Exeter signed a petition. He is only one man, I thought, and he cannot cause any meaningful harm as a common civilian citizen. But I most certainly did not intend to have him here among our ranks, doing a mole's work, and that is why I opposed his recruitment. But as I was merely a commodore, that, of course, did not matter.

I fear that Keller is still loyal to Anna Heinrich.

I propose that the following is done:
Keller to be granted the three days' leave as he asked, but to be under close SIS surveillance for the entire duration, of which he will, of course, not be informed.
Ensign Joe Carpenter, who was with Keller at the time, to be interrogated about the event described in Keller's report, and subjected to the Secrets Act concerning the entire interrogation.
A thorough background research to be done on Keller's wife, Kira Bom-Sol. This person is our citizen, but her surname indicates that she is one of those Corsairs that were given amnesty and citizenship on Exeter. I fear that she might secretly be connected with enemy resistance movements on the planet.

[Image: clvpgq5.png]
Commodore
Governor-General of Exeter
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Bourbon

[Image: y0KWRKG.gif]

Commodore Hall,

I believe you are over-reacting considerably to this case. I observed the records, and Leftenant Carpenter came directly to my quarters on the Ark Royal, which the incident took place, and vouched for the integrity and proper conduct of Keller.

I will grant his leave, and I will extend it to Carpenter too. They can go get ice cream on Cambridge together. That will be all.

I have considerable trouble understanding exactly what a Leftenant in the Armed Forces can provide the enemy in intel at this time. The Ark Royal has a very simple mission ahead of it and even if our foes knew of it it would do them no good.

We are hardly plotting Market Garden here, Ark Royal will hold both sides of the gate, and fully enter once it completes. Any major action from the Coalition will result in a reaction from the Ark, and the Coalition will regret it.

Regards,

Admiral John Redmond
Dreadnought Venerable, Oversector Outer
Bretonian Armed Forces

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Earl Grey
To: BAF Admiralty

Admiral Redmond,

Keller indeed is only a lieutenant, that is true. For now. How high will he be allowed to climb?

[Image: clvpgq5.png]
Commodore
Governor-General of Exeter
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies