Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Velvet Organization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Sender: Capitán Goyo Castillo
Topic: An offer of aid

[Image: 2bibWLg.png]
Date: 13/5/827
[Image: SdQOpGd.png]

To whom it may concern,

My name is Goyo Castillo, I am the Capitán of the Maltese battleship Pontevedra, presently stationed in the Omicron Delta system. Now, I'm sure you are thinking to yourself, "This pendejo Outcast is contacting us? God I hope he's not telling us that he's going to launch another nuclear warhead at our station!" No, no, senor, I reject the word of those who do the bidding of the Nomads. They are heretics and must be purged.

Which brings me to my request. I would like to formally request permission to use Freeport Eleven as a place to resupply my ship and crew with certain necessities. In return, we will continue our endeavours to keep your system safe. Now, again, you're probably thinking to yourself something along the lines of, "This man is muy loco! Rejecting the word of those who are influenced by Nomads, I thought they all worshiped them!" Again, senors, I despise any who cooperate with the aliens who would rather see us all perish than coexist.

And so, you see, due to the spikes in numbers of the hijos de puta, I feel it is my duty to humanity to defend your station, and by extent the entire system from the great threat that is upon us.

I await your reply,

Capitán Goyo Castillo
Maltese Navy

[Image: YrfG5xH.jpg]
[Image: 4Bc8Fyk.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Max Cosmatopolis, Velvet Command.
Date: 11th of May, 827 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Docking Rights

Max speaks in a friendly manner.

"Captain Castillo

I am Freeport 11 Administrator and Velvet Commander Max Cosmatopolis. I'm personally glad to hear that your not another crazy intending to try and explode or threaten our station. Now In regards to using Freeport 11 in using it for resupply it really depends on your ship.

I'm sure you understand that with all the other powers in Delta, our relationship is always on a knife edge, so as you can imagine an Outcast capitol ship suddenly making berth at Freeport 11 on the regular may upset the locals. I wont deny you and your crew docking when it is a emergency but its not somethin' we an offer on the regular should your ship be of capitol class. If you can let me know the details of your ship at least and then we can look at what can be offered and negotiated.

Yours truly, Max Cosmatopolis"

Max turns off the comm link.

Max Cosmatopolis- Velvet Command
== End Transmission==
Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Sender: Capitán Goyo Castillo
Topic: RE: Docking rights

[Image: 2bibWLg.png]
Date: 15/5/827
[Image: SdQOpGd.png]

Greetings, Senor Cosmatopolis,

I absolutely understand your concerns about the other local powers being rather uneasy about an Outcast warship using your fine Freeport as a place to moor, and I am presently reaching out to said parties to get their approval for my presence in the system. Until such approval is obtained, we will do our best to refrain from docking with your station unless absolutely necessary.

Now, as for the details of my vessel, there is not much I can share, for security reasons, other than it being an advanced "Ranseur"-class dreadnought with an armament that will make even the Nomads think twice about coming at us head on.

Let me be clear, senor, I wish to work with your organization and the surrounding powers to protect this Freeport and the surrounding systems and stations from the immense threat that is the Nomads, nothing more, nothing less.

I await your reply,

Capitán Goyo Castillo
Maltese Navy

[Image: YrfG5xH.jpg]
[Image: 4Bc8Fyk.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Max Cosmatopolis, Velvet Command.
Date: 16th of May, 827 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Docking Rights

Max speaks in a friendly manner.

"Captain Castillo

Considering your ship is a Dreadnought class one of the largest classes, we unfortunately cannot allow you to dock at Freeport 11 outside of emergency repairs, however we are open to working together against the Nomad threat should a mission or operation come up in the future.

Max Out"

Max turns off the comm link.

Max Cosmatopolis- Velvet Command
== End Transmission==