Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Explorer Research Station adminship | Sender: The Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LL00o7i.gif]

[Image: SoOjLxq.gif]
RECIPIENT: Explorer Research Station Administrator
PRIORITY: Important
SUBJECT: Installation info clarification
FREQUENCY: Encrypted External

Good morning. I am agent Starfire, Major in The Order Overwatch.

A not long time ago our patrol in Omicron Lost detected signature reminiscent of a small outpost on the edge of Sirius and their guesses were quite right. Let me ask you with respect to providing more information, who are you, what organization, what that station has been built for.
According to the fact, we can't let our enemies anchor in this region, ignorance of this message will lead to proper consequences. The Order gives you 48 hours since sending it to make a comprehensive answer.

Starfire signing off.

Attachments | Base detection snapshot

14.05.827, 8:48
Signed: Starfire, 2nd Battlegroup "End Times"
================================================================================
RECIPIENT: The Order
===================================================================================

Hello,
I am an administrator at Explorer research station
It belongs to Secondary Artificial Intelligence
Supported by Gammu Artificial Intelligence
with Secundus Outpost at Omicron Lost
Created to study the activity of the Ghost Nomads in this region
Since this station is open to all deep space explorers,
As the contact person of this station, I am ready to provide you with all the information you need about the activity of Nomads in this region

To be honest, I don't know how to recognize Gammu artificial vessels. Some of yours were friendly, some of yours were also neutral or absolutely aggressive. And the last option I was facing regularly, so I am confused right now.
Anyway, we would like to know the following information:
- Can you confirm you're not providing assistance or getting assistance from the Core or third parties are hostile to the Order?
- Can you confirm you're not providing information about the Nomads to the unauthorized parties?
I will wait for your reply.

Starfire signing off.

Attachments | None

15.05.827, 8:10
================================================================================
RECIPIENT: The Order
===================================================================================

I want to clarify that I am only the administrator of this base
and I can not provide information beyond my competence
Since this research station is open to all deep space explorers, we provide our customers and guests with complete loyalty
Regarding the supply, I repeat again it happens with the Secundus Outpost about the rest I can not provide information
The information collected by our station is not secret

I am sad to say you refused to cooperate with us. As an administrator, you must've known, who, when, and where supply your base. You have 8 hours to finish evacuation before our strikegroup come and decommission your installation. Have a nice day.

Starfire signing off.

Attachments | None

15.05.827, 9:20