Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Sender: Capitán Goyo Castillo
Topic: A request for assistance

[Image: 2bibWLg.png]
Date: 15/5/827
[Image: SdQOpGd.png]

To whom it may concern,

My name is Goyo Castillo, Capitán of the Outcast Dreadnought Pontevedra. The reason I am contacting you is to notify you of my recent activities and request your formal permission to continue my operations in Omicron Delta. Now, you are most likely thinking something along the lines of "This hombre is mucho retardo, coming into our home territory with a dreadnought without prior permission!" and you may be correct, amigos. I may be a pendejo cardamine-sniffing Maltese, but my intentions are simple. I wish to operate freely throughout the mid and upper omicron systems to pursue and eliminate any and all Nomad influence in Sirius with the least interference possible. With help from the Core, I believe this will be slightly less impossible.

Now, again, you are probably thinking to yourself, "This cabron sounds like an Order agent!" and that would be incorrect. I am not a part of the Order, nor do I ever intend to be one. Even I have lines that I refuse to cross, that is one of them.

I am happy to pay for a special license if you so desire. The Malta reserve bank is open for business, after all.

I await your reply,

Capitán Goyo Castillo
Maltese Navy

[Image: 9fLNe5c.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Guildmistress Tricia Reyes
»Location: Unavailable
»Subject: RE: A request for assistance
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Segnor Castillo,

Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm Tricia Reyes, Guildmistress of The Core Paramilitary.

We're currently undergoing through some diplomatic negotiations with official Maltese representatives. Needless to say, Maltese vessels are always welcome in our space, as long as they are not assisting The Order in any way.

If you desire an additional profit out of your presence, you can register at our bounty board. Good hunting.

Best regards,

TReyes
Guildmistress, The Core

Attachments - none

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]