Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SCRA Launching Flagships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well, I got the hispania there so theres one, also I think the Desperado is there, or at least a Outcast Destroyer so those are our 2.
If you wouldn't mind, could you not bring the hispania? Since we are Coalition, and we did blow it up all those years ago, i think it would send the wrong message about this christening.

Mcintosh out.
Angel,Oct 24 2006, 05:23 PM Wrote:Well, I got the hispania there so theres one, also I think the Desperado is there, or at least a Outcast Destroyer so those are our 2.
[snapback]42005[/snapback]
:lol: You're right about it being a destroyer... but it's the Armoury.42. My Sabre is also in the vicinity. If you want me to bring in the Desperado or the Ampoliros... your wish is my command! ;)
"Someone's requesting Mandalore? Hm, guess the name's getting out."

He returns the message blantly, "Klheo here. The Sklave III may be there. Raven's Talon heavy fighter. I can't speak for anyone else."
Good enough for me
I am proud to announce that we are now in the possession of not one, but TWO corsair dreadnought class ships. We will be having the grand christening this coming saturday, Nov. 4

We will make this into a big rp evet if possible, so that its all the more fun! :D
Is there a set date for this wonderful event???
Nov the 4th, but were not sure of the time
I dunno what it is in ur time zone but could you make it at like six???? Mountain Time Zone
How does MTZ relate to GMT? and I believe it will be sometime in the early evening, my time, (GMT -8) and should take between 30 mins and 1.5 hours, still working out the details.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8