Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Megan South
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SPSvnmI.gif]

Ms South;

Milk here of the Alliance. We're currently planning a construction project and while we can source most of what we need ourselves, we're going to need a substantial amount of a specific corrosion resistant alloy, TRF-821 Super Alloy, that will require import.

Our initial estimates put the amount required at roughly 4 400 standard units, which will need to be brought to Milford. I've put aside the budget for a bonus of 1 000 credits per unit above market value for that amount.

Interested?

~ Milk
Incoming Transmission

User ID: Megan South
Recipient: Milk
Subject: Contract

Howdy,

Nice to hear from you folks again! Had a blast doing some work for ya'll the last time.

Said just to give me a holler if you needed anything else, 'course the Linwood is ready to aid the cause! I'll get your alloys to you as soon as I can, I'll upload proof of delivery when the contract is complete.

See you soon!

Megan South,
Captain of the SS-Linwood

Transmission Ends
Incoming Transmission

User ID: Megan South
Recipient: Milk
Subject: Contract

Howdy,

Just finished up my deliveries of your super alloys. Didn't have much trouble, seems pirates tend not to go for what amounts to a garbage scowl hauling metals about. Who'd have thought?

There's a little extra than you needed, I'm sure the boys on Milford can make good use of the extra!

As ever, a pleasure working with you folks!

Megan South,
Captain of the SS-Linwood

Transmission Ends
[Image: SPSvnmI.gif]

Ms South;

Excellent work as before, Ms South. I've been able to get a personal look at the shipment -not that I know anything about alloys- but my engineers confirm it's all of the correct type. Your payment should have arrived at the specified account.

I'll let you know if we have more work to do, reliable outside contractors are hard to come by.

~ Milk