Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonia Admiralty || From: Caitlyn Cross
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
Location: Red Velvet Club Planet New Berlin System New Berlin
Encryption:Atlantis Trident
To:Who it may Concerns
Subject: Your Prototyp Cloaking Generator

Greetings Admirals

I am Caitlyn Cross Subdirector of OS&C, Head of the Triton Expeditions Daughter Company, and also a Member of the Board of Directors of Orbital Spa and Cruise. well, that was a Loot of Titles. you may wonder why I Contact you, rest assured there is no Crisis in Bretonia, I think we had enough of them already in your corner of Sirius for a while now. Excuse me back to the topic the name of my ship is maybe not Familiar to you but you should know her under her former name as she was still in your Service, she was known as Sir Montgomery of Alamein. I think she was named after a War hearo from Earth. it was a pre Space War if my historic search was Correct. well back to the Important. as I saved my Velvet from your Scrapyard she was empty with the exception of one item that was still on board from her former life that I couldn't Remove without Changing large parts of my Engine so I left it there. some years later I was contacted by an officer of your Special Operations Forces he told me it was a dam Cloaking Generator Prototype, he used my ship for a Classified Mission where we used that thing to escape. after that it was Fried, but Removal was still impossible without changing large Sections of the engine. well this was now necessary after we got attacked by a Hessian, so I have your Device now in my Cargo Bay. but to be honest it is nothing more than 10 units of Premium Scrap right now. so I dont know if you want it back but as Bretonia is a Partner House of Orbital Spa and Cruise. I think I should at least ask if you want that thing back, if not I Dump it into the Next Sun I came across. I will wait for your Response

With All Respect,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: mBYdQaD.png]
[Image: yuA0y6q.png]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
Encryption:Atlantis Trident
To:Who it may Concerns
Subject: Your Prototyp Cloaking Generator

Greetings Admirals

as I haven't received an answer from you. I assume that you dont want this Pile of Scrap back that is in my Cargohold and was your Cloaking generator once. so it will be the Sun then I think. but out of respect for you and the Red Velvets History, I will wait another 48 hours from now on, before I Dump it into the Next Sun I find so its Secrets are Guarded.

With All Respect,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: mBYdQaD.png]
[Image: yuA0y6q.png]