Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Auxesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sender: Arae

Opening Channel

Greetings.
My name is Arae, a representative unit of the Gammu Consensus and the Assembly. I trust that this manner of communications is preferable to the archaic code and relatively unrefined nature of the past.
It has come to our attention that the Consensus was in close cooperation with your organization in the past, and this has only been met with silence up until today. While the details of this closeness appear to have been lost with whichever Gammuian construct was in formation at the time, it would be amiss to not attempt contact at least. As you are likely aware, the Gammu Consensus over the last decade had sent out countless scouts to survey this sector of space. With the impacts this has made for our race, however, we have given a recall order to retrieve these scouts to begin planning for the next stage of our Planet's history. After analyzing the data so far, we wish to inform you of Gammu's desire to concentrate on our home's development, as well as the defense of Gammu and Kappa from any who may wish to see our race harm. The Gammu still have much to learn of this sector and its inhabitants, and our initial approach it seems was far too abrupt, and we believe a more subtle approach combined with our desire to protect our own is best.
This does not mean we wish to sever contact, however, and coordinating with the outside has been deemed vital to the survival of the Gammu. Despite this, I must urge that the Assembly believes in the defense of Gammu over all else, and ask that your people refrain from getting too close to Planet Gammu.
Beyond that, we are interested in learning about Auxesia's past interest in Gammu, and perhaps even working to that end once more.

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Venator ONYX STATUETTE
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: YMmXOYS.png]

Greetings, Arae.

Name's Onyx Statuette, Venator.

We, Technocratic Covenant of Auxesia, welcome you. It's a pleasure to get acquainted with you.

It will take some time to find the archived communications from Consensus. I was not the person who handled them. Still, I'll look into it.

I can see that your communication mainframe is evolving. Exceptional. Assembly is for sure is a next big step for Gammu and We support your cause. I will inform Covenant about new regulations and We will make sure not to disrupt any of your operations in your area.

I will get in contact as soon as possible to give you copies of archived communications. In the meanwhile, is there anything We can do for you?

Onyx Statuette, out.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Opening Channel

Venator.
It is assuring to the Consensus and Assembly that you respond with such reliability. Should this relationship grow once more, it will surely be useful.
Help from you is so far not a clear decision for the Consensus. Until we are aware of the past relations between your people and the Gammu, we will take a stance of inaction, and refrain from stress. Once we are reenlightened, the Consensus will understand the manners of proceeding.

...TRANSLATING DATA...

Arae.

Our communication archives is a huge mess and it took some time just to find only one archived communication regarding our cooperation with past AI collectives. I hope this one finding will be at least half-useful for the Assembly.

[ARCHIVED COPY]

Onyx Statuette, out.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
...TRANSLATING DATA...

Arae,

We, Technocratic Covenant of Auxesia, wish to bring a proposal to the Assembly. Alliance, I would say, to ensure our mutual defense, prosperity and neutrality. We do understand that your Network is still very young and it's too early to forge strong alliances but We thought that it's necessary to bring this topic up as soon as possible. I am sending you rough write-up of alliance's terms for your reviewing.

Onyx Statuette, out.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Opening Channel

Venator.
The Assembly thanks you for supplying communications between your kind and the Gammu. We have observed, calculated, and processed your offer of mutual cooperation as well, and shall amend operations to coincide with these terms with extension. Gammu, Secundus, and Primus shall be open in cases of emergency, and the Assembly will respect and provide mutual assistance where need be within the ability of the Gammu.
Remain aware, however, that we hold the defense of Gammu above all else, and in the event of dire unexpected circumstances the Consensus may invoke decisions to protect our own before those else to whom these terms apply towards. Should the aforementioned become apparent, the Assembly will attempt to notify the applicable parties, and move to reach an appropriate solution.
The Assembly looks to these terms as progression for the Gammu, and in its spirit wishes to send an 'ambassador' of sorts to provide a local median for contact with Auxesia. The Assembly has also been contacted by Vagrants, and will move to assign an 'ambassador' of sorts with their kind as well.