Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [*USI*], DSE), Ageira~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: n6KRb2s.png]

Is this thing on? one... two... three... All right it looks to be in order. Khm khm.

Hello! I'm Raul Golden, a representative of a zoner organization, which is building its headquarters and small manufacturing workshop for a few things we keep in mind.

We have a quite huge.... order to make for a lot of deliveries. We have the opportunity to pay for your efforts quite generously we think.

We are wishing to make a deal with a company which has more free ships than another one? There are quite a lot of deliveries I tell you for sure.

Just to have you some numbers we would be reaching to pay a billion of credits for the first stage of the project and an additional 800 million credits for the second one.

Considering the amount, we could do even with several of companies working on it?

[Image: UqMaBCU.png]
[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: Raul Golden of Zoners

Dear Mr. Golden,

We thank you for contacting us with your business proposal however we have to kindly decline as we prioritize exporting Ageira products and are unable to properly assist with modular base supplies.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: As to your request
TO: Mr. Raul Golden

New York system, Liberty Space

Good day Mr. Golden,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I must say your communique raises more questions than that it offers DSE any information regarding on what it is you actually desire as well as any intention to discuss contractual negotiations for that matter.

I would very much like to bring your request to the board of directors yet when you talk about "thinking of paying generously for our efforts" and not disclosing what it is you require nor the location of your headquarters and shop facility, I am afraid I lack sufficient information to go any further.

In other words, I am willing to listen to you yet without sufficient information on what it is you actually need and where you would like DSE to deliver I cannot make any decision to take you up on your request. Should you provide us more detailed information I may be possible to discuss your request with the board.

Sincerely,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulatia Bellisario
DSE Representative Gallia & Kusari

Receipt of datapackage confirmed... Download in progress...

Decryption Protocol:##########

[Image: n05BQka.jpg]

Security confirmation verified...
File execution initiated...

• -- Signal origin coordinates: Trenton Outpost
  • -- Sender Identification: Joe Pickens
  • -- Recipient: Raul Golden

Mr. Golden,

Your offer of an initial 1 billion credit contract, while interesting, raised a few serious questions that I require you to address before I agree to commit Universal pilots to any such endeavor.

You are not known to us, so I need to know exactly what "few things" your organization has to "keep in mind". What will be the purpose of the headquarters your intend to build? Where is its location? What materials do you wish us to transport? Are you directly affiliated with any disreputable organizations? Do you have the capability of making good on the rather fabulous sum on credits you offer?

I'm afraid These questions must be answered in a satisfactory manner before I decide whether to proceed with this contract.

Attached Files
None

[Image: dJ2VpUG.png]

Joe Pickens,
Chief Logistics Officer
Universal Shipping Inc

Transmission terminated

We are sorry if we being a little vague in our answers. We are a little bit paranoid in disclosing any sensitive information here in a more or less public channel. We prepared a list of prices answering questions.
  • Where are we located
  • What we would need
  • How much would we pay

We are sending the list through private communication to USI and DSE representatives and ask to keep the information with some measure of confidentiality too.

After having a look at the document I presume the only answers you would have possibly left would be

Quote:What will be the purpose of the headquarters you intend to build?
As I said earlier it would be headquarters for zoners. it would be our main point for communication and storage facility for any switches in the ship equipment we would need. Additionally any repairs and keeping maintenance for the devices that keep our ship's ability to be flying faster than light. That means that the main ship classes we would provide our services are one which has quite strong power cores like Bustards.

The additional main purpose would be to test the market if we are able to provide any manufacturing required for hyper travels themselves. We would concentrate only on assembling them though. We don't have means and not planning to have ship deliveries of all materials required for that to do themselves. We would keep here dependency on a company that would provide their cargo deliveries to us. We would even try to make contracts when it would-be client's part of a deal to bring required materials for the assembling devices, we aren't sure if it would work, but we are willing to try.

Quote:Are you directly affiliated with any disreputable organizations?

We aren't directly affiliated with any criminal organization. We are currently in the process of establishing paperwork for proper registration of the company and to be honest we basically don't have a lot of contacts to begin just due to our fresh status, for us to be affiliated with anyone except for other zoners. You are our first contact beyond our cycle.

Quote:Do you have the capability of making good on the rather fabulous sum on credits you offer?

Yes, we gathered the sum to perform the contracts for Stage 1 and Stage 2 in advance in the amount at least 1.5x from what was required in case of unexpectedly getting out of boundaries what we plan to spend. We are currently in the process of additional money liquifying and gathering to reach at least 2x amount to be totally sure that we would have enough to pay for the efforts of any hired people.

Additionally. We plan to keep transactions on the quickest possible way to pay. All payments for deliveries would be performed at the same time any ship brings its cargo to the station.

To answer the rest of the questions, I'm sending the document I mentioned in the beginning to neural net addresses you used to contact us here.

As an additional requirement, we leave for us the opportunity to make part of deliveries during that time through additional independent hired persons. As the main reason for the base to be not having a shortage of repair materials at least.

Boosting the signal.
[Image: bKU4tAa.gif]

• -- Recipient: Raul Golden

Mr. Golden,

Your request is being discussed among our executive board. I will contact you after we have reached a final decision

Attached Files
None

Joe Pickens,
Chief Logistics Officer
Universal Shipping Inc

Transmission terminated

• -- Recipient: Rau Golden

Mr. Golden,

We have reviewed your request and have decided to accept the supply contract. Transports will commence immediately. I look forward to a speedy conclusion to your supply requirements.

On a final note, I will caution you. I have reservations about your bases location so close to a major shipping route. I know you assured me that you are not directly affiliated with unlawful organizations, but the Zoners neutrality to them gives me pause. I do not wish to see the area become a hotspot for pirate activity. I assure you our security forces will be most... DISPLEASED should this become the case.

Attached Files
None

Joe Pickens,
Chief Logistics Officer
Universal Shipping Inc

Transmission terminated

That's wonderful news.

As for regards to any unlawful activity. I hear your warning, and our station would not be the cause of increased activity by direct orders and intentions placed by its administration. We don't want problems not only with you, but with the government that could protect us from threats of those who can't be reasoned. While we would prefer only our diplomacy and words to make threats to avoid us. We are afraid that it could not be sufficient protection against acts of terror.

Returning back to business, we would make sure our personnel to tell you always what we have currently in storage units and what remains to be delivered. As mentioned before some parts of materials already arrived to keep at least station repairs continued. Transmitting authorization codes to your neural net address directly.

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: As to your request
TO: Mr. Raul Golden

New York system, Liberty Space

Good day Mr. Golden,

Thank you for your clarification. I have forwarded your delivery request to our Liberty representative. We will respond shortly.

Sincerely,

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Lulatia Bellisario
DSE Representative Gallia & Kusari

Pages: 1 2