Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Federal military. CC: the Core and LIberty Navy/law enforcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Encryption: Gamma Six Alpha protocol
Origin: RNC Elsass
Message begins

Situation report regarding action in Omicron Delta on May 23, 827 AS.
The RNC Elsass entered the Omicron Delta system with the purpose of transporting Alien Organisms to Yaren Outpost. The Elsass docked at Yaren and transferred the cargo into Core custody without incident. Upon departure, the RNC Elsass encountered a Zoner vessel, Zanntux. A scan of the Zanntux's cargo hold revealed that it was transporting slaves. The Zanntux subsequently engaged its jump drive and jumped to the Texas system, presumably to pick up another load of slaves. Upon the Zanntux's departure, the Elsass resumed course and left the Omicron Delta system.
As slavery and the transportation of slaves is banned in Sirius, the Elsass will regard the Zanntux as a criminal vessel, and, if encountered in Rheinland space, willed be fined accordingly. All Federal military and law enforcement personnel are to be on the lookout for the Zanntux, and to take appropriate action should it be encountered in Rheinland space.

Anna Brandt, CO, RNC Elsass

Message ends
[Image: XXFKLSs.png]
Quelle: Rheinland Republic Defense Council, Planet Weimar, Thuringia system, Rheinland Vereinigte Republik
Von: Obersthauptmann Fiona Brötzmann
An: Anna Brandt
Gegenstand: AAR 23MAY827
Verschlüsselung: VBW-SF-OK-SCS-VK12

Schönen Tag,

Kapitan, the Republic Defense Council would like to thank you for submitting this alert, and wishes to inform you that Federal forces have been notified of the individual in question.

However, in response to this, the Defense Council needs to know three things from you, to ensure the balance of order:

1. We need to know the details of the ship in question. A 'Zoner vessel' is a very broad potential range of ships, and pinning down the exact kind of vessel will go towards aiding in ensuring the vessel does not infringe on Republic space. Despite potential evidence, the Republic cannot issue fines as the infraction occurred outside of Rheinland space, but further information will ensure our databases are up-to-date.

2. We need to know what class of vessel the Elsass is, to ensure our database of Federal warships is complete, as well as report on her condition.

3. We need to know what exactly possessed you to command the Elsass outside of Rheinland space.

We are in the middle of the largest civil conflict in Rheinland history, and removing military assets from the theatre of conflict is an infringement of the Rheinland Military's Code of Operations. Once you have reported in with responses satisfying the three inquiries above, the Republic Defense Council will send you further orders to report to the front line and resume standard Military operations.

We should all be thankful that it was you who reported this and not the Core. Via a proxy, it may have gone far worse for you and your crew.
The Defense Council expects the Elsass's return to Rheinland promptly.

Für Rheinland,
Obersthauptmann Fiona Brötzmann,
Bundeskriegsamt
Vereinigte Bundeswehr

Encryption: Gamma Six Alpha protocol
Message begins

Defense Council:
The Elsass is a Bismarck-class battleship in service to the Rheinland Federal Republic, and is operating at maximum efficiency. Recently, the Elsass has been monitoring Nomad activity in the Omicron Delta and surrounding systems, as reports are indicating an increase in Nomad activity. I feel that this is important to the security of the Republic, as a Nomad attack would jeopardize our already precarious position. However, if the Council orders my return to Rheinland space, I will do so immediately.
The Zoner vessel in question is the Zanntux, a Bustard-class ship. She is in possession of a jump drive, and has been observed running slaves from the Texas system to Planet Nauru in the Omicron Delta system.

Long live the Republic
Captain Anna Brandt, CO, RNC Elsass
Message ends

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Francesca Lucchini
»Location: Nauru, Omicron Delta
»Subject: Elsass
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

I suppose it makes sense for me to step in - since i have been the one to deal with Elsass on multiple occasions, and the subject is not worth the attention of the Guildmasters.

First, and foremost - Anna Brandt. We have had the courtesy on those multiple occassions to notify you of your transgressions and resolve the conflict you have begun - peacefully. Yet you chose to disregard our approach and attempt to flee instead of following the offered path of resolving the issue of your presence. After six cases of repeated combat encounters that ended not in your favor i am surprised your warship is still holding together.

And allow me to make this abundantly clear - we will keep coming for you, and i will personally keep blowing holes in your flying pile of scrap until it will be physically unable to return to any repair facilities you may utilise in the Omicrons to patch your Bismarck up beyond field repairs. I will, once again, suggest you to pay the fine and depart The Core space for good - there is no other option left for you. We will not be either as polite and considerate as we were before.

I will conclude this with a minor advice to the Federal government - i suggest you withdraw your warship immediately, their presence in The Core space in neither wanted neither necessary, their have single-handely killed off the opportunities for discussion. Besides, as far as i am aware - your tedious position you find yourself at home demands no resources spared to distant regions of Sirius, and yet - we get to observe a Bismarck under Federal transponders assigned to the Omicrons, and The Defence Council taken this so lightly.
Ensure that Elsass follows your suggestion and promptly returns to it's actual assigned position, and we never get to cross paths with this vessel again.

That is all.

~Francesca Lucchini
Paladin, The Core[Image: GotiQPd.gif]

Attachments:

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
Encryption: Phi Thirteen Omega protocol
Message begins

Defense Council, Core Guildmasters
This is Acting CO Elena Rommel of the RNC Elsass, formerly the XO. Captain Anna Brandt has been placed under arrest for her recent actions, and will be returned to Munich to stand trial. On behalf of the Republic, I apologize to the Core for the trouble she has caused. Rest assured that in the future, if the Elsass's duties necessitate her traveling through Core space, I will submit a request prior to doing so. In addition, I have settled the accounts regarding the fines against the Elsass, so there should be no further trouble. If there is anything else that the Core needs to address, please message the Elsass and the Defense Council.
Defense Council, the Elsass has returned to Rheinland space, and will extradite Captain Brandt to the Munich system so she can stand trial. In addition, I will remain Acting CO pending the assignment of a permanent replacement.

Glory to the Rheinland Republic
Commander Elena Rommel, Acting CO, RNC Elsass
Message ends

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

»ID: Ar Sogan
»Location: Yaren Base, Omicron Delta
»Subject: RE:Elsass
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Whoever you are in the Elsass,

The lack of responsibility of your ship and your crew will have costed too many money and even people and especially from your point of view. You could arrest that person MANY days ago to avoid diplomatic incidents that could also escalate in worse situations.

Addressing this final communication even to the Rheinland Federal military here's the statement: The [RNC]_Elsass ship is considered "Kill on Sight" at The Core territory, as this violated too many times our code of law for senseless reasons: Unless a similar task has been given from the Rheinland Federal military primary command, a foreign capital ship even without an official tag recognition or a secret agency role is prohibited within the Imperium Omicronis territories. The nomad threat is already handled by too many corporations, lawful or not, that should have enough experience to confront them, surely more than a crew that don't even come from the primary fleet.

To Rheinland Federalists, if you need about corrections of the statement or futher questions, you can reply.

-Ar Sogan
Sentinel, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
[Image: XXFKLSs.png]
Quelle: Rheinland Republic Defense Council, Planet Weimar, Thuringia system, Rheinland Vereinigte Republik
Von: Obersthauptmann Fiona Brötzmann
An: Elena Rommel, Sentinel Ar Sogan
Gegenstand: Elsass
Verschlüsselung: VBW-SF-OK-SCS-VK12

Schönen Tag,

The Defense Council has affirmed that the actions of Kapitan Anna Brandt and Schlachtschiff Elsass went against standing orders, and at that point was beyond the internal defense of the Republic. We understand the counter-actions of the Core in response to this breach of orders, and Kapitan Brandt will be held to a military tribunal In Munich and submitted to the full extent of the Republic's Legal Codex and the Military's Code of Justice.

Should the unlikely case arise again where this vessel departs Rheinland space without proper orders from the Republic's Defense Council, we leave the fate of the vessel and her crew to that of the Core, and request that any remaining portions be returned to Sigma-15 for processing. We expect any future cases, as unlikely as they may be, will be handled thoroughly and justly, and without the need for international denomination.

Danke.

Für Rheinland,
Obersthauptmann Fiona Brötzmann,
Bundeskriegsamt
Vereinigte Bundeswehr