Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Omicron Lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
— Bien.

Loyola gave out a short remark, then looked around...

Waiting for Enma's decision was clearly the wrong idea, Loyola is in her indecisive mood. While in fact, it did not take that long, but it felt like ages. Outcast has considered three options at the same time, first by the window, fairly nice but not very cozy. The second was in the corner, not quite comfortable, but the most quite. Table with soft sofa and pillows, of course, was looking the most comfortable, while having other tables close and not being quite suitable for a private conversation.

— I suppose one in the corner... or one over there?

Enma would point at one close to a window, in doubts, still kind of leaning towards that sofa too, but not offering it outloud.
Omicrons - Corsica

Lauren gave it a few seconds to reconsider options presented to her, but after a little while she had decided for the third option Enma didn't talk about. "How about the sofa? Haven't sat on one for years and I guess my ass would appreciate something like that." It was true, how would something as soft as sofa feel after several years of standing on the bridge, flying behind enemy lines or just sitting in her Lynx. She didn't really wait for Enma's answer and started walking toward sofa with pillows and the table. "Unless you are strongly against it... Oh by the way, do you think you can order something special for us? A wine or something?" Lauren grinned, shortly after her right hand reached for something in her right pocket and took out the vial. "I almost forgot about this one, you've requested some."

— Against? No, not really, you are my guest and things shall happen in the way you want.

Loyola just followed Lauren's lead, feeling a little bit out of place for the moment. She would stare around nervously and somewhat paranoid. She would make a dismissing gesture to the group of Outcasts that were chilling around that sofa.

— Can you move somewhere else, please? This is a private meeting, very important.

Group had to take a closer look, before recognizing her and obviously unamused moving away. Enma could hear some cursing words once the crowd moved away. She then would look at Lauren, slightly bowing her head she would take a vial. Loyola is really tempted to inject this right here and right now, but she wouldn't brave to just do it in public.

— Thank you, and yes, this place has almost everything. If you want wine, then wine that is.

Enma then is inviting Lauren to sit down with also a gesture, making it to look polite, despite there's no real need in such. Soon she would collapse on the sofa herself. Lifting her feet at table and calling for waiters.

— Best wine you have in stock at the moment...

Loyola would make a tactical pause to let Lauren add something if she would want.

Omicrons - Corsica

Lauren was watching the scene of Loyola asking people to move away with curiousity, yet she kept her serious face and arms crossed on her chest. The only thing missing was her foot tapping in steady rhythm. Her hate toward people remained untouched by some cursing words, she knew it wasn't the right place for some close combat fight.. Obviously the best whine I have is on Charente, I could just say it's kept in a safe place and guarded against people we see all around... But no, I forgot. Had so much thoughts put into your vial I basically forgot. Stuff happens." Lauren said and carefully sat down on the sofa. "So what are we going to discuss this time? My plans, your plans, our plans?" Lauren shifted into a bit more comfortable position, leaning backwards, but also crossing her legs.

— Our plans? I actually just wanted to have a good time, but we can talk about that stuff too.

Slightly sliding along Lauren's knee, Enma would wait for a waiter to come up with their drinks. After making a short bow, the waiter would fill their glasses, then bowing again and leaving them.

— I don't know about our plans though? Don't you plan to come back to Enclave and do your Gallic things? Or you liked it so much already that you decided to stay?

Loyola is playing with a glass full of wine, not taking a sip.

Omicrons - Corsica

Lauren raised her left eyebrow in confusion, but shortly after she had to smile. Something was funny about this, how could one of the important people among the Enclave afford to have a nice and free time outside of her duties. "Me And having a good time? How silly does it sound?." Lauren had to grin for a second, then she grabbed the glass of wine and carefully examined it, yeah it seemed to be fine, not the best but FINE regardless. "So what do you expect of this nice time of ours? I am just asking so I can see where is this heading to. I don't mind a nice time with wine and dinner, I am just not used to such luxury spending of time. Strict military protocols."

— No, you won't call me silly again.

Enny would cut it out, making a long sigh right before taking a short sip of wine. Taking a pause and thinking on for a few moments, for what it's worth Loyola looks relax, what cannot be said about Lauren.

— First things first, you need to start relaxing. Stop thinking of business, your dedication is getting a little bit out of hand, you will exhaust yourself in the end. People do a lot of fun things when they have a free time.
Omicrons - Corsica

Lauren thought Loyola misunderstood what she was trying to say, but she let it slip without her typical need to interfere. "War leaves no time for relax, at least not if you are part of the Enclave. Three systems, all neighbouring dumbasses sharpening their knives." Lauren leaned back on the sofa again, sigh of relief could be almost heard in this crowded place. But she has to add more to her personality. "Relax, relax, exhaustion, exhaustion. These words are so unfamiliar since we've been dragged into the Sirian theatre. Constant wars, new arising. It's almost like if I lived for war and great schemes... For example having Voilé squadron with great reputation among Enclave, that's something I am trying to achieve this time, dear. But I guess I could have a bit more time off... Any recommendations on how to relax? Talks about private life? If I don't have any? Drink until I am wasted?"

Enma would clearly feel empathy as she understood what La'Row was talking about.

— Well, then maybe you should get a personal life. You are too stressed out from what I see. Have you ever considered that you are risking being killed everyday, almost? You clearly deserve it.
Omicrons - Corsica

"A personal life for somebody who is used for war and life on the front? War has been my personal life for more than a decade. It certainly takes its toll." Lauren had to give a thought to this one. She's been on the front since the invasion of Taus, she hasn't been on her home planet also since that time and not just because of the war but because it was captured by the Council in the early stage of the civil war. "Everyone can die at some point, if I do, what am I going to lose. Honestly? I will be just one more number added to the death toll of Gallic soldiers taken away by the war we all wanted and went for. And the situation Enclave is in right now doesn't allow me to have a hobby or personal life. We are surrounded by enemy and we have to stay ever vigilant just in case somebody would be dumb enough to try and breach Hebrides. After the war however... I will find a hobby, I promise alright?"

Pages: 1 2 3