Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Imperial Military; From: Krüger Mineralien
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Krüger Mineralien
ENCRYPTED VIDEO TRANSMISSION

To: Rheinland Imperial Military
Subject: Interference in work

Guten tag,

I turn to you in a difficult time for us. Now we are returning to work in the Sigma-21 system, and on the first pass we were attacked by the station. Our informants reported to us that the station belongs to the Gas Miners Guild.
My appeal is a proposal by our common forces to attack the station and show our opponents their place.
They do not recognize our agreements and attack any of our ships in this system.
I ask for your help, I am waiting for your reply.

Vertriebsleiter Paul Abel

[Image: 7w0JMaz.png]
[Image: 8ejEzCF.png]
Source: Schlachtschiff Kaiserstolz
Encryption: port RM-OKW-R6C-T5-C0M
Submitter: Großadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau
Recipant: Paul Abel Rheinwehr
Subject: GMG Base

Guten Abend Herr Abel,

I am glad that the honorable Workers of the Krüger Mineralien are contacting their friends in times of need. We will aid you of course, mein Freund. Our men will fight with proud of a soldier's heart next to your men as brothers for the Vaterland. As far as you can spare units to fight.

But before we can act, please tell me, is the Empire of Kusari agreeing to this attack? Have you already contacted them and asked our Reichstag to perform this strike of freedom for your company in this system against the GMG?

Please provide me with these information before we actually can set a date to act, mein Freund.

Danke für Ihre Zeit.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Karl-Heinz von Thielau, Erzherzog zu Stuttgart
Großadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: BAksLYE.png]

Krüger Mineralien

To: Großadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau

Guten tag,

I asked to clarify the situation, if they do not respond within twenty-four hours, I suggest attacking the base.
I will wait.

Krüger Mineralien

To: Großadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau

Guten tag,

We received a response from the Kusari government.
You can also check the results of our negotiations.
My lawyers rechecked the Treaty of Nevers. and came to the conclusion that we can conduct military actions in relation to violations of this treaty, which I explained to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kusari.
According to article 6, we have every right, without breaking the contract, to conduct a military company to prevent violation of this contract.
The other party has the right to intervene and help us, or not to intervene at all.
My private warships have already prepared for the operation.
Waiting for your reply.

[Image: 8ejEzCF.png]
Source: Schlachtschiff Kaiserstolz
Encryption: port RM-OKW-R6C-T5-C0M
Submitter: Großadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau
Recipant: Paul Abel Rheinwehr
Subject: GMG Base

Guten Abend Herr Abel,

The answer of the minister Kojirou is not really what I wanted to hear unfortunately. In this unclear situation I cannot risk our political relationships with Kusari. However I don't want to loose any of your honorable workers to the GMG. At the moment I can deploy a Kampfgruppe to the Jumphole of the Simga-21 System and let them interfere only if your men are under attack, so that the Rheinwehr does its civil service amd protects its Volk. I can only deploy more Soldiers into the system if the Kusari Naval Forces concretely agree.

I will inform the Kusari Minister of my intentions now.

Danke für Ihre Zeit.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Karl-Heinz von Thielau, Erzherzog zu Stuttgart
Großadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: BAksLYE.png]