Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Hellfire Legionnaires CC: The Commonwealth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
connection.established..
activating.Legion.Node.Communications..
Leniex.Node.authorized..
secure.link.node.enclosed..
displaying.message..

[Image: mbnPBij.png][Image: aUhNgNj.png]
[Image: XZM1F0P.png]

To all units..

No doubt the majority of you caught the 'orders' from the Commonwealth. "All units in the south return to Kansas and garrison." Cowards preparing for a swarm, instead of dealing with it preemptively. It's a wonder why we're where we are now, a shadow of our former selves, confined to 'Commonwealth space' like rats.

There were very specific reasons we deployed to Bering, and why Task Force Gladius is at the head of the Legion's pack: To prevent another slaughter. Despite our losses, we kept pushing, as the Legion always has. We had an opportunity to mend a wound that we made years ago, and we're in the middle of making that mend now. If the Legion pulls from Bering now, we leave countless people, countless accomplices, potential allies, and maybe even friends behind. We don't do that. We've never done that. Not even Locklear, and even I'll admit something was wrong up there. We don't leave people to die, and we're sure as hell not starting now.

Now, each man is faced with his decision: Follow the orders of cowards, or belay them and continue our duty.
I don't acknowledge the orders of cowards, and I don't expect you to either. If you're deployed to the south, I expect to see ferocity and courage like I have never seen before. We don't fight to survive; We fight to succeed. The suits on Guadalajara will never understand that.
Let this be our finest hour. Let's imbue on the Concord a sense of fear so palpable that they can taste it.

Libera te ex Inferis.

West, out.

message.playback.concluded..
disconnecting..

TO:Amy West
Subject: Middle Ground
Hello Amy, this is the commander of The Infernal
I agree that government orders are to be ignored, Bering is a vital border system.

However, let's not act like our rabid friends Xenos, we still should adhere to basics of military strategy.

I therefore propose avoiding direct attack on the Concord armada and Liberty forces and instead make our stand in Bering.
I recommend our remaining battleships to barricade the exit of the Texas jump gate, bottleneck the invading forces and dispose of any intruders, and only small recon vessels and gunboats to be sent into Texas system were they can dodge the infinite reinforcements that await there.

Once the bottleneck forces are setup, guerrilla attack capable vessels should operate in Texas and lure individual Navy groups into Bering where we can easily dispose of them, and where we are closer to our own reinforcement lines.

We all want to show courage

But we also want to show it in an organized strategic way.

Best regards,

HFB-Infernal