Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order Overwatch; Grand Admiral Golanski
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message Received
To: The Order Overwatch; Grand Admiral Golanski
Sender: The Witch
Origin: Akhetaten, Planet Akabat

Returning to duty

Guten Tag,

Perhaps my early retirement was too hasty. Apparently a revolution did take place in Rheinland, but not the one so many people had been fighting for for so long. I can imagine that for The Order, this new regime is very problematic, more so than the previous one. I have been absent for a while, but I believe there is a chance that I can offer some aid to the cause once again. We cannot let the people of Rheinland's protection against the aliens depend on the self-absorbed, pompous imperials who so quickly destroyed peace and stability for nostalgia and vanity. Nor can we rely on the current mainstream Bundschuh who were so naive to think that victory would be just a signature of the status quo.

I am a bit rusty, but The Order needs good Rheinland agents now, so I offer my services once more.

The Witch

End Message
[Image: 1Id6eUb.gif]

Reinstating

I will refrain from using your original name, but I still welcome you to The Order.

It is rather hypocritical that House-born invade and kill inhabitants of the Edge Worlds, claiming us to be tyrannical warlords, self-styled God Emperors of Omegas, Sigmas, Omicrons - take your pick. Personally I think they WANT those Emperors to exist to validate their own imperialism. It is the elites of the House-born which insist on using antiquated systems of governments that should’ve been left behind in Old Earth… that or corrupting and perverting will of the people to assert the status quo. I think with Rheinland as of late, it is both at the same time. To give it a quick rundown, Imperials claim to have won the elections (that had never taken place under their rule) and follow the will of the people, despite requiring widespread threats and/or use of lethal force to suppress the actually democratically elected officials - inept as they are, but still elected - in order to pass simplest of resolutions.

Catalyst appears to be Bundestag passing through a directive to pardon and reintegrate the Bundschuh-partei back into the political arena. Not long after the coup, Unioners mingle with fascist minded “Kaizer’s” Military. House propaganda still claims we are the bad guys after all of this, huh. Even “Liberty” cancelled the presidential elections until after the end of the war despite their densely populated territories never coming close to face the threat of imminent invasion.

We are living in interesting times. I will need you in Omicrons for a while before I send you and other spies down to this cauldron to make sure Nomads do not take advantage of it, assuming they haven’t already...

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
1st Battlegroup "Wargods", Black Fleet