Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >> To: The Imperial Shogunate || CC: KUCOM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: F79Y25R.png]

Kusari Naval Forces
66th Special Expeditionary Battlegroup

ITTO KAISA HAYASHIMURA, Kiyoko "HITOKIRI"
High Encryption

Shogun,

I shall keep it brief. I couldn't help but notice a flaw within the Legal Codex. Namely section one, article six in regards of access to the restricted Tohoku system - a system plagued by the infected, Dragons and occasional incursions from foreign forces reaching from the Omicrons cluster. The article dictates that all but law enforcement forces are prohibited from accessing the system. This unfortunately includes the State Police as part of the law enforcement forces that have access to the system.

With respect to the State Police and their distinguished work in upholding the laws of the rep- Empire, they do not have the sufficient training to handle certain matters that are tied to the system, let alone the fact that they are the most in direct contact with the civilian populous which could result in dire consequences, should it be of information leakage or the compromise of civilians. With a sudden increase of influx of KSP units into the system, I could not help but think the consequences that may follow.

I would like to humbly request that you consider an amendment to article six of section 1 that restricts access to forces and units of the Naval Forces and the Kempeitai. State Police forces may be called into the system to assist with an ongoing engagement under the permission of an on-scene officer, but Tohoku is neither a resort noris it a place for a bored police office who decided to take a stroll because they thought it was... "cool".

In service,

[Image: Xx60rfK.png]

"Hitokiri"
ITTO KAISA, CO 66BG
Kusari Naval Forces
[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
New Tokyo system, House Kusari, 827 A.S

The Imperial Shogunate

[Image: jRisrPg.jpg]
Shogun Ikeda Yamato

To the 66th Special Expeditionary Battlegroup.

I bid you good day, "Hitokiri".

It is most pleasant to see the restless focus of our forces, even beyond their assignments and tasks, they never fail to keep their surrounding in mind, detect flaws and mistakes with ease.
The case presented by you is just an example for the greatness of our soldiers. We have reviewed it and came to the conclusion that this is indeed an oversight. A flaw requiring fixing. It must date back many years prior to my days. Though with the mentioned rise of Police activity around the system, we have to act before anything regretful happens.

The State Police receives excellent training, there is no doubt to this, yet it is apparent that they lack the special training required to survive in space populated by the fiercest of Dragons as well as the abominations which still seek shelter within the Arch.

A decree will be passed to the Upper House for a law adjustment in accordance to the special status of the Tohoku system. Your vigilance will be remembered. Keep it up.

With cordial regards,
Shogun Ikeda Yamato