Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: "Arae", The Assembly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sender: Lawrence Harcourt
Recipient: "Arae", The Assembly
Topic: Heritage

I suppose introductions are in order.

It is quite delightful to see another AI cluster emerged after your predecessors, if one can call them that, have been such brilliant partners. Keeper Revenant alerted me to your existence. For that, I apologize. At least one of our drones should have spotted your vessels and left a note when returning to Moros. The Advisors would like to formally establish contact with your kind again. In the past, the Vagrants and the Gammu AI have worked together against the Core and the Order, but it went beyond mere utilitarian pacts, as the existence of the Secundus Relay shows.

Oh, and it is quite possible that the Keeper will approach you with the proposal for a trilateral agreement of sorts. If that were to happen, I think we two should have a little chat regarding your endgame in the Omicrons, as it were. Nothing serious, but some AI iterations in the past have proven to have a rather ravenous appetite for all things mechanical. It would be a shame if our spaceborne stuff would start disappearing.

Harcourt

Disconnected from Secundus Relay

Sender: Arae

Opening Channel

Harcourt.
Recent foundations within the Consensus have highlighted the importance of both Auxesia and Vagrants to the Gammu. We are aware of both parties and their contributions to the Gammu race, and in reciprocation ours to both parties. The Assembly welcomes contact with Vagrants, and hopes continued cooperation will result in further defense and prosperity for the Gammu.
You speak of a 'trilateral agreement', and such has transpired. The Assembly has decided to coordinate with Auxesia, and as such has decided to coordinate with Vagrants. As such, we shall await your initiation of inquiries concerning the Gammu's goals within the Edge World Nebula.
In light of the emergence of coordinative focals, the Assembly shall assign a unit to Secundus to act as an 'ambassador' of sorts to better coordinate the efforts of the Gammu.