Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [SAR]Saracens - Feedback & Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: ZAIlFjl.png]

The Saracens

Information Recruitment Feedback

Oh Allah
This is actually interesting.
Snake Log off
Just one question. Do they obey to Coalition central goverment?
(05-29-2020, 04:03 PM)Anton Okunev Wrote: [ -> ]Just one question. Do they obey to Coalition central goverment?

Obey is not quite the right term for their relations. As you remember, The Coalition - is an alliance between Eastern Republic, Tigris Confederation and East Asian Federation nations. We are a part of Coalition themself. At current moment and timeline, we will act as part of Coalition. In our terms Coalition central goverment represents a East Asian Federation & Eastern Republic peoples. But not a Tigris Confederation. Tigris Confederation now known as Saracen Caliphate and we represents our people interests in deep allied cooperation with Sirius Coalition.
The caliph is the religious leader of all Muslims. He is the Muslim pope. Are you sure a caliph can be communist?

Furthermore, I'd be very careful about inserting real world religion into Disco. It has the potential to get you banned. Trying to establish a caliphate is very tensely related to our world, as that was the idea behind the ISIL.
I mean basically what thunderer said
I actually support the idea of an easterner faction, as we have none right now and we need them for flavour. I myself considered making a Corsair one, a mixture of Jews (especially Sephardi), Turks and Berbers, but I can't spare the time. It's an idea worth developing, but don't use real world religions.
(05-29-2020, 04:23 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]The caliph is the religious leader of all Muslims. He is the Muslim pope. Are you sure a caliph can be communist?

Furthermore, I'd be very careful about inserting real world religion into Disco. It has the potential to get you banned. Trying to establish a caliphate is very tensely related to our world, as that was the idea behind the ISIL.

In our meaning Caliph - it's a leader and not related to real world religion at any kind. Everything explained in our faction lore, that clean and stay away from ISIL, and other things.

More explaination:
Al Rahani - it's a real person from Starlancer.

Caliph and Caliphate, if you know the World history well has nothing related to terrorism and such well by definition. Just wiki that. Look at both terms definitions. Same with other words. Another other meaning that they are trying to put in there is nothing more than insinuations and prejudice.
Literally there is noting related to real world religion and any kind of such things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6