Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Auxesia || From: OS&C Trition Expeditons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
Encryption:Atlantis Trident
To:Who it may Concerns
Subject: A Nomad Infected Detection System

Greetings Auxesia

my name is Caitlyn Cross I am Subriector of OS&C and a Member of the Board of Directors, also I am in Charge of the Triton Expeditions Daughter Company. a good week ago I meet two of your Pilots at Freeport 11, as they were passing by they Listened to a conversation I had about a Possible Detection System for Nomad Infected Humans. that could identify Nomad Agents when boarding my Ship Disguised as Normal Passengers. as the Velvets is quite often in the Border Worlds and on the Various Freeports it would be Easy for an Infected to come on board, as the Order Pilots I talked to where Litle Helpful to share even Basic Information if such a System would be even Possible to Develop. your Pilots were more helpful, as it seems the told me that with Auxesian Technology such a System could be Developt and installed on my ship. as I departed from Freeport 11 they told me they would contact me, but after over a week of Radio Silence, I thought I take the Initiative and make the first step. as I told your Pilots Already and you can read in the attached Comm Log from that day. I am Interesting in a Scanner Technology that could be Discreet installed at the Boarding Sections of the Red Velvet Club, as a Test and if successful later in other Triton Ships. from the talk with your Pilots, I dont realy know if such a Tech already Exists or iff they needs to be Invented I would Interest in Both.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector OS&C and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: DmiRfcj.png]
[Image: kA4jnzr.png]
...comm.protocols.active...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Saracen
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: gsiyZM9.png]

::Saracen Synth-unit-- Transmitting::

Greetings.

We hear you. You will know me as Saracen, I shall be your Auxesian operative in order to see this task fulfilled. We possess the resources to create the device you require. This piece of equipment can be considered to say the least exotic and rare. I wish to know how much worth is it to you and how much can you invest in this so I can make proper calculation of the production process.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368...w=360&q=80]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
Encryption:Neptune Spear
To:Saracen
Subject: Wahts it Worth for me

Greetings Saracen

well excuse me I dont know if you are Male or Female or something entirely different. I dont know enough about the Auxesian Culture and People, so strait to the Business I think then. you are right the Technology I desire is Exotic and Rare, but that was the fact for every Technology once and I Know that Experimental Tech tends to be Expensive. but I counted that in so here is what I offer you first I think you would need a Liner to test it as near to Reality as Possible. first I thought to offer you my Velvet but she is Needed in Regular Service and can't spend much time in Dock for Development, but I can offer you an Oasis Liner as Testbed as for the Development Costs I would offer you 300 Million for Development Costs, but I know the Costs can Raise do to unexpected Problems during Development, so it is a Summ than can be Raised in a reasonable range of course. but there is also the fact of the Worth of such a System on the Market, I talked with several other members of the OS&C Board of Directors and they showed Interest in the systems as well. so as OS&C isn't a Manufacturer we would relay with that on Auxesia so you could Count on Following Contracts from us.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector OS&C and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: DmiRfcj.png]
[Image: kA4jnzr.png]