Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Alexandra Ward || From: Capt. P. Y'berg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: High
To: Alexandra Ward

[Image: ViUnlFC.png]

Pria looked slightly annoyed, as she appeared on the screen. She was looking forward a long day of peaceful nothingness, instead she had to make arrangements.

Well, hello there. Your employer asked me to do her a favour and check on you, and your progress. I'll assume you know what am I talking about, but to be sure, here's the questions I'm supposed to ask:
A: Are ya breathing vacuum yet?
B: Are our new friends willing to associate themselves with us?
C: Can they use that piece of junk Osiris, or even have the facilities to support one such vessel?

Pria Y'berg
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies
[Image: 9WVpZHC.png]

Pra Yber.

My employer is a magical hot redhead lady. And excuse me, I don't believe I know your name. I am not playing a game of riddles with you. I am not going to talk to you before you state your business and tell me who sent you.

- Easy.

[Image: BYFRoUN.png]

Well, point A is check.

My name is on the header of the transmission, in case you didn't seen that. My rank and affiliation is on the message too.

Well, your "magical redhead" of an employer asked me to check on you. I like to think she trusts me, 'cause I'm pretty much the only one in service who heard her accent. How's the burn on her hand, anyway?

Pria Y'berg
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Pra Yber.

Oh, you being sent by the magical redhead is the wrong answer. Don't you know? There are many millions serving in the armed forces, not like I have to trust and answer the questions of all of them. Not that I am enlisted to follow your orders as the captain. I will give you one more chance to prove that you are the real deal and not some random before adding you to blacklist and terminating the channel. Sounds fair?

- Easy.

Firstly, congratulations on mistyping my name again. Secondly, I'd like to point out that this was supposed to be my day off, and while your beloved governor-general will reimburse my "loss", I wouldn't mind a few extra hours.

So please, cut that comm, so I can tell our "boss" that you failed to get into their ranks. I'm tired of running these errands to "Hall" anyway.

Pria Y'berg
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Pra Yber.

Did you just say Ha~... I see.

A: Are ya breathing vacuum yet?
I am alright.

B: Are our new friends willing to associate themselves with us?
No information about this right now.

C: Can they use that piece of junk Osiris, or even have the facilities to support one such vessel?
Same.

Call me later, when I will look around, make some friends and maybe squeeze some data. My status in organization is the lowest so it might take some time.

- Easy.

Status update?

Pria Y'berg
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Ward, Status report.

Pria Y'berg
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Encryption: Assam
To: Yber

[Image: FZk7yTU.jpg]

Mission failed, I got kicked. They were not amused by my sexual services. Tell miss Haaaa~ that I will try to return back to Exeter.

- Alex

Unfortunate, although not unexpected. Send me your location, I've got an extraction team ready.

Pria Y'berg
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies
Pages: 1 2