Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Les Salopards | From: Kirin Consortium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uplink received. Decrypting communication...
Outdated format recognized. Compensating... Complete.
Sender: Hanako Takemura
Affiliation: Kirin Consortium

Good day. I am Hanako Takemura, and I represent the Kirin Consortium, a fleet of itinerant purveyors of exotic wares, fine entertainment, and vital medications.

We have heard much about Nox in our travels, though many of the reports are conflicting. Though we have no intention of entering the cardamine trade, Nox is of interest to us as a competitive product and we would be interested in a distribution agreement.

We have also heard your organization is involved in the transport of replacement organs for the wounded and infirm. We are not overly concerned with the sourcing, so long as the quality meets our standards; bad medicine makes dead customers.

Link open for response. Reply?

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Establishing video feed:::
:::Video feed: Live:::

ID: Chantal Proulx

Bonjour Takemura, I'm happy to hear that our products have gotten some attention. You are not from Kusari, are you? That's where most of our goods go. If you are, we have an agreement with one group, but I believe there is room for negotiations.

You are right to choose Nox instead of Cardamine. Our drug does not twist your DNA into some unrecognizable mess. It's a nice, relaxing trip. And organs too? We can get those. We have our hands in everything in Gallia. But of course, the better the quality the higher the price.

What do you need? And what do you have to offer?

:::Closing Transmission:::
Uplink received. Decrypting communication...
Outdated format recognized. Compensating... Complete.
Sender: Hanako Takemura
Affiliation: Kirin Consortium

A pleasure to meet you. I am from Kusari, as are many Kirin members, but we're an entirely spaceborne operation working from a series of liners and transports. Our mobility helps us to reach into markets that our more stagnant rivals have neglected.

Now, to your business questions.

Our request is simple - clearance for our ships to dock with your bases for business purposes. Currently, our eyes are turned toward Liberty, though if certain negotiations fall through we will likely shift toward Rheinland instead. In either case, we believe we can offer you a new market that has been relatively untouched by your product so far. And, of course, a fair cut of the profit.

Liberty and Rheinland both have a thriving arms industry, so we should have little trouble sourcing personal equipment for your people or for resale. If you have any other specific requests, we can certainly investigate.

Link open for response. Reply?

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Establishing video feed:::
:::Video feed: Live:::

ID: Chantal Proulx

Expansion into Liberty and Rheinland? That has crossed my mind, though I've had a tighter focus on Kusari. If you can break into new markets with our goods, I can keep my pilots on our current routes.

You'll have your docking rights. For Nox, you'll want to visit Beaumont in Ile-De-France, or one of our fences on Planet Marseille if you can get passed the police. You can find us at any major Corse facility. For organs, we have a stockpile on Boulogne in Picardy. Just tell them who sent you and they will make sure you're taken care of. For exchange, credits and guns are always welcome, but any shiny trinkets from Sirius could work.

Our rules? Don't piss off the Corse, and if the Hogosha catch you selling Nox in their territory you didn't get it from us. And under any circumstances, no cardamine, but I feel like that won't be a problem.

I hope to see your pilots soon.

:::Closing Transmission:::