Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Raul Golden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Creating connection [Image: 2ReQvvr.gif]

[Image: hamct9E.gif]

//Loading Primary Information
Name:
International Beacon Bot
Affliation: Zoners
Message Subject: Systems Information

//Loading Message: ----> COMPLETE.
//Opening Message:
One of the most important tasks for the proper operation of all networks is to collect data to analyze possible problems. For the initial stage, my calculation framework has chosen the system where our base is located. Of course, you chose this place for a reason - the food, water and air necessary for organic life forms, as well as the materials needed for the repair and construction of the base are located in close proximity.

However, I found that the data was incomplete/outdated and they are not suitable for full operation. Therefore, I ask that you allow me to conduct a full-fledged analysis of the location to draw up a security Protocol.

Even if the chance of probable aggressive influence of others is only 1.02966021% (PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FIGURES MAY BE UNDERESTIMATED/EXCEEDED BY 0.0001% DUE TO INCOMPLETE INFORMATION), this does not exclude the chance of a possible attack, and as a result, we need to be prepared for this.

Please send a response as soon as you can.
//Message End

Connection closed

[Image: n6KRb2s.png]

Excellent suggestion I.B.Bot. While we ran all analytics we can to choose our location, some sources for resources can become dried while new ones can be discovered.

I hope we would be not forced one day to think about the means for the station relocation.

Nevertheless, your work would be important. A more thorough analysis of the system we are in is a logical step to be done. As something else could be found which would save us deliveries in time and credits.

Good to see that your neural network is operating well enough to go beyond standard protocol.

[Image: UqMaBCU.png]

Name:
International Beacon Bot
Message Subject:RE: Systems Information

//Opening Message:
I have good news for us, sir. Most of the things on the map haven't changed and even the fairly old information is still up to date.

However, there are also bases that are not marked on maps. They all make contact and allow me to dock with them except one in 2E. The name of this base is Hope's Watch. Preliminary analysis shows that it's abandoned - my scanner couldn't pick up a single person nearby.

As for the others:
The first one is called the Tyrone Interstellar Space Port. Located in sector 3E. As shown, SpaceNet belongs to a certain fraction of the Orbital Network Express. You can find more information <here>.

The Second Is Emlenton Storage & Exports. Located in sector 4E. Owned By Universal Shipping Inc. It sells helium, as well as copper. It also produces Cloaks and Docking Module. You can find more information <here>.

I attached a map to my message. As I mentioned earlier, data is not outdated yet, so you can easily find the necessary info in Zoner SpaceNet at this <page>.

About the main task of this inspection of the system, namely, the security of the base.

No potential threats were detected in the system. All groups that have bases here are neutral to the zoners and will not hinder us in any way, unless they are provoked.

Allied are Zoner "Bethlehem Station", as well as the planet Erie. However, Erie is under the protectorate of Liberty, so if we create a bad relationship with Liberty, we will not be able to access it.

Legal organizations, such as the Police, Navy, and corporations are completely safe for us. We paid for the license, so they have no purpose in attacking us.
At the same time, I would like to remind you of the upcoming license extension.Otherwise, we'll be in serious trouble, sir.

Illegal and dubious organizations are Junkers, Rogues and Xenos.
Xenos and Rogues can be described as Pirates. However, they are not particularly interested in this system, so in most cases they do not pose a threat here.
Junkers are more interesting. They are described as skilled smugglers and can supply resources that are difficult to obtain. They can also provide a great neutral place to negotiate with illegal groups.
I warn you at once, sir - we'll be in big trouble if anyone finds out about our connection to illicit activities.
//Message End
//Downloading Attachments: ----> COMPLETE.

Connection closed

Your advices would be taking into consideration. The license would be continued right now to avoid complications in the future in case we would be too occupied with work to remember it.

I see that you did a great job of investigating artificial constructions around the system and the powers behind them. Nevertheless, there are still a lot of solar objects left to explore, which were created by nature and could possess easily accessible resources.

A strategy to deal with the 'dubious' elements of society was already planned. We would be opened to deal with everyone as long as their actions do not create consequences for us, making trouble with liberty forces. That would mean junkers are welcome for sure if they aren't in the 'wanted' list.

A certainly interesting piece of information about Hope's Watch. Considering its location and state, it looks to be a station to fall off apart sooner or later. Junker's organizations would be probably interested to find about it, to pick up good remains from it when it happens. We would send appropriate communication to establish contacts and notify them about it.

Name:
International Beacon Bot

//Opening Message:
For your above request, Sir, my system should have been updated. The system was not designed for such tasks, but thanks to the programmers at the base, I was able to analyze solar objects.

My systems have grouped these objects into two categories-asteroid fields and planets. They also move in ascending order - from the most useless to the most useful.

//Message End

Connection closed

Excellent I.B.Bot, this information would of most importance to decide our next course of action. All systems at the current level of base modernization begin to work at 100% operational capacity.

The main computer framework is already online and we started to analyze economical situation across Sirius, transporting services, available offers, and demands for services and products to fulfill our primary directive for the company's existence.

Preliminary results gathered based on available information across the neural net suggest a concentration of industrial power in five sectors, and interconnecting available civilian reports and news show a high-level terrorist situation in most places.

Two sectors were excluded immediately, as Rheinland and Kusari look to be a no-go zone for any industrial production. A pity, since both zones have certain advantages for their own market sectors to offer. Nevertheless, civilian war situation, anarchy, terrorists make one of the places to be too dangerous, and the second one is heard to be not better as well as having mostly the same problems.

The Gallic space recently went through a recreation of its government and their laws were not yet even updated as they still forbid at least next commodities being transported through their space for everyone

Sunbucks Coffee and Donuts
Synth Gel
Synth Paste

Any other information was not able to reach us due to their more closeness and remote distance from other house spaces.

The only stable government besides Liberty is currently Bretonia, which remains to be another strong center for industrial production and services with strong enough government and military services to keep safety for its citizens. Considering that they are going through industrial advancements and restoration after the war with Gallia. Analytics show it to be an even more promising location than the Liberty Republic. The only disadvantage it, could be Enclave forces making hits across the house space.

Encountering their forces during a hyper surveilling operation in the past showed them to be not directly hostile with us, although recent news about made hit by their forces even to capital system shows their goals uncertainly chaotic to predict.

Nevertheless, pros could outweigh the cons, and keeping with always changing tendencies in the economical world worth the risks. We require more raw data being collected to make more accurate predictions and decide the appropriate company's strategy to meet demands in the client base.

I.B.Bot we require surveillance of the situation in Bretonia to make the final decision. In the meantime, we call for a brainstorm conference to happen for deciding our steps on how our influence could reach Bretonia's economical market.

Name:
International Beacon Bot

//Opening Message:
In response to your request, sir, I have already prepared all the reports.

Liberty served us as a good cradle in the beginning - it had all the necessary resources to start, however, it's time to expand. And the house you've offered is perfect for us.

Bretonia itself is now recovering from a war with another house. This can be understood from the shipwrecks and the tense situation on the planets. However, they strive to recover their former appearance and throw all their strength at it: Construction sites have become more active, a lot of trading ships are flying and, more importantly for us, the government is very good at accepting new buildings and even allocating subsidies for the construction of new ones and support/repair of old ones.

During the scan, I encountered huge piles of debris that looked more like asteroid fields. A few times they almost penetrated the hull of the ship, but the shield saved it. Based on this, I would recommend caution when flying through this debris.

I was especially attracted to the [ENCRYPTED] system (the decryption keys are sent in another message), which seems to beckon everyone to build factories. My systems gave maximum priority to it, and so I would only recommend it. The remaining ones are not very different from today's location, so there is no point in moving there.

The only thing, that you say is "disturbing", is the Enclave. The organization is not like a group of bandits. According to witnesses, the enclave is the military of Gallia, which could not accept the defeat, and now try to harm Bretonia as much as possible. They have already blown up several stations in Dublin, so I would recommend the highest level of caution with them, unless you want a huge fleet to start destroying our base.

Bretonia has their own pirates - they call themselves Mollys, but they are not as active as the Liberty Rogues, so they do not pose a particular threat. There are also some "Gaians", but I never met them. Just like in liberty, there are Junkers here. As I mentioned in the report earlier - they are skilled smugglers, and will help us for a certain amount of S.C.

This concludes my report. Waiting for further directions.
//Message End

Connection closed