Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Johnathan Kalh of Battleship Amenhotep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bBA8qpV.png]

Captain Kalh,

My name is Addison Reynolds, Secretary to the Crayter Quorum. I represent the voice of the Crayter Ministries in matters that do not require their immediate attention.

I'm transmitting to you in an effort to reestablish contact, as well as inform you of legislative changes with the Republic that may effect your travels.
The last piece of formal contact between Crayter and yourself was a transmission channel between yourself and then-Fleet Admiral Michael Richard on the basis of returning loaded equipment. Since then, Crayter legislature has changed, and may effect you and your ship should you ever decide to venture towards Crayter space once again. It's my hope that, if you are out there, that we can arrange an agreement to ensure that Crayter Military officers and pilots do not mistake your ship as law-breaking.

Particularly impeding to any potential future excursions is Crayterian Law Article V, the legislature concerning foreign-made capital-class warships. Your ship could face legal infractions should you decide to utilize Coronado or any other system in Crayter space, and it's my hope we can organize something to prevent that.
In addition, much of Crayter's history with you and your ship has been rather positive, and the Crayter Military in particular has been interested in learning if you are still a paragon of the fight against the alien menace known as the Nomads. If so, then future planned events by the CIS and Crayter Military may be of interest to you.

Thank you, Captain.

In service to the Republic.

Addison Reynolds
Secretary to the Quorum
Crayter Republic
[Image: IdkWPZ2m.jpg]

Outbound Data Sender: Asmodeus
The Amenhotep

Inbound Data Receiver: Addison Reynolds

Crayter Republic

Encryption: Ramesses

*A Dark Figure Approaches The Live Feed.*

Secretary to the Quorum,

Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Please do not be disturbed by my image, for all intent and purpose I am Jonathan Kalh. During our fight against the Nomads in the Omicron Delta System we were scouting the Palau Ice Cloud and was ambushed by a class six Nomad. In plain terms it can only be described as almost the size of two dreadnoughts put together. It was ferocious and it took us by surprise. If it was not for my Executive Officer Ms. Shield we probably would have all died that day. I was mortally wounded and placed in this suit that keeps me alive. After that tragic day I had a mental rebirth of sorts and no longer go by Captain Jonathan Kalh but Captain Asmodeus. I felt with my new life I should have a new name and prioritize my goals. Nomads among other things are at the top of my list. They still and always will be Humanities greatest threat should it not be quelled swiftly.

What did happen to Fleet Admiral Michael Richard? He treated us well in the past. As for this Law change I wont lie its been sometime since I have had the need to travel through Crayter Space but I appreciate the heads up. I still consider Crayter a close ally against the Nomad threat and if you feel compelled to grant an exception on our behalf I would be grateful.

If the events you speak of are Nomad related then if you shall have me I will be more than able to assist.

Captain Asmodeus,

It is good to hear that you are still among Sirius' people, Captain. I will attempt to refer to you by your new name, so as to prevent any confusion that may arise.

Fleet Admiral Richard is no longer with the Crayter Admiralty. While the details are not known to me, he left the Crayter Admiralty about two years ago, with not much on record as to why. As such, I cannot say much about his whereabouts except what I already have.

And yes, Crayter is coordinating a response to the Nomad infestation of the Drake system.
As you may remember, Crayter accepts the Order as an organization that fights Nomads regardless of the level they have infested. With the Order's deployment of some of their heavier assets to Coronado to prepare for a sweep of Drake, I believed it was natural to inform you of this, despite your departure from the main Order sphere of influence. You and your people continue the fight against the Nomads, as you have seen, and we invite you to serve alongside the Crayter with the Order against this infestation.

Addison Reynolds
Secretary to the Quorum
Crayter Republic

The Amenhotep

Crayter Republic

Secretary to the Quorum,

There are times where you must put your personal feelings aside and do what is right. Regardless of my personal feelings with the Overwatch. The Priority is the Nomads and that Hyper Gate. We must take it down. Expect us to be on scene shortly.

Please note, While we will not engage or hinder Overwatch Forces and attempt to aid them please ensure they know you have authorized this to avoid any needless inter squabbles

Captain Asmodeus,

Crayterian forces have alread confirmed your presence on the field, and have rejoiced at yet another veteran being at our side. Commodore Grey was especially pleased to see you in Drake alongside her command ship on the Eris.

I have also received word that Fleet Admiral Combes has informed the Overwatch of your involvement. Should there be any conflict, we would like to be notified of such. Otherwise, Ms. Combes will continue to head the operation from Crayter's side.

Finally, for the sake of information, your vessel has been officially registered with the permit office. You should find no issue with Crayterian law enforcement in regards to your warship within Crayter space.

Addison Reynolds
Secretary to the Quorum
Crayter Republic

Captain Asmodeus,

I regret to inform you that, after outcry from the Overwatch's high command, particularly by a very vocal Michal Golanski, the Crayter Military has decided to pull our support of your involvement in this operation. While success in Drake and Coronado merited you and your crew, support from the Order in this operation is more vital to the Republic than that of one man and his crew, regardless of experience.

From now on, please refrain from entering Crayter space overtly.

I apologize for any possible inconveniences this may cause.

Addison Reynolds
Secretary to the Quorum
Crayter Republic

The Amenhotep

Crayter Republic

Secretary to the Quorum,

It seem the inter squabbles I spoke about came to fruition. It was a pleasure to fight off the second wave of Nomad and their thralls. We shall retreat from Crayter Space and back into more friendly territory. Best of luck in your operation.