Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [completed] Game downtime for server move
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(06-11-2020, 10:42 AM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]What about the forum playerlist and player count widget?

We (the royal we, really; Alex is the man doing the heavy lifting on this migration) still have to hook the web server box back up to the new game server box. I'm hoping to have that back in place soon because we (the non-royal we) use it for some internal stats dashboards as well to track things like server load and active game regions.
Holy moly! I have a ping of 10.
Meanwhile my ping has went from 240ms to 380ms.
(06-11-2020, 10:52 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]We (the royal we, really; Alex is the man doing the heavy lifting on this migration) still have to hook the web server box back up to the new game server box. I'm hoping to have that back in place soon because we (the non-royal we) use it for some internal stats dashboards as well to track things like server load and active game regions.

That dashboard is pretty useful. Especially the players online per system graph and the average players per system over time table. Perhaps would be a good addition to the forum top bar links.
I still havent had a chance to try and fly around but I must say GUYS I LOVE YOU for this improvement ^___^ I feel like a child with new toy to test
There's a 50% chance that Finland does not exist.
(06-11-2020, 01:22 PM)Zynth Wrote: [ -> ]Meanwhile my ping has went from 240ms to 380ms.

You live in china
(06-11-2020, 04:04 PM)James Greed Wrote: [ -> ]There's a 50% chance that Finland does not exist.

[Image: b2uj7leognd31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...7e287a1d7d]
(06-11-2020, 04:08 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]You live in china

Close enough.
(06-11-2020, 05:41 AM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2020, 05:14 AM)Alex. Wrote: [ -> ]It's up.

Logged in, had a quick fly around. Although the playercount is quite low it was really smooth and didn't have any issues on server select. Downtime wasn't to long and was planned well with moderate communication to the playerbase. Very impressed 8/10.

I literally fell asleep during the downtime. It could've been shorter.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7