Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Asmodeus | From: Omega
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: YOTPd36.gif]

Captain "Asmodeus",

I am Agent Omega, from Crayter Intelligence Service. While you probably do not know me, you are quite a familiar face to Intelligence, due to our little cooperation, I am certain you understand.

Now, to the matter at hand. It looks like both Admiral Combes and Admiral Golanski forced our hands to cast you aside. That puts us at an impasse. We know you are not welcome in many places and your options and allies are limited. Obviously, during this whole operation and then until Atum leaves confines of Crayter Space, you can not be seen alongside Crayter ships. However, losing a man with your kind of knowledge completely to the wrong hands due to an Admiral that is not aware of the very concept of confidentality nor the relationships you had with either us or others, as well as another one that has anger issues and ready to war with a force that pretty much matches his own, that does not align with my goals, or Intelligence as a whole. At least Admiral Townley knew what to disclose and what not to.

That means, while for the moment we can not service your warship, I am sure a Celestra taking you personally to places within Crayter space would not draw much attention. I will handle people to keep their mouths shut. But most importantly, you should lay low for the moment and not draw much attention.

Keep in mind you are "officially" still not welcome within Crayter Space, expect appropriate responses despite my message. Which means, my under the hood offer does not mean you can go and out as you please every time. I can not pull that off all the time. Which essentially means, you, as a single person, come, do your business without anybody knowing, and get lost before another crisis happens. Again, your warship can not be in Crayter space at all. Military will probably shoot you if you insist, and if you try to pull a 'CIS Card' to them, I will personally find you.

One more thing: Information should be given on a need-to-know basis, even to your allies. If the whole Sirius somehow knew about this operation due to your actions, or someone else's, that would be catastrophic. I have a sliver of hope that you can keep things in shadows, at least more than Combes. You were with Order once upon a time after all. Do not let the hope and trust I put in you to be in vain and do not start another crisis in the middle of an important operation, Captain.

Omega, out.

Agent Omega
Squadron 205
Crayter Intelligence Service