Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DR)- Dublin Republic – Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

[Image: hIlhlj4.png]
Dublin Republic

Feedback

The timing here is uncanny. I'm in the process of writing up my own Molly proposal for the Chartist Radicals Alliance, CRA). Tongue
that's great. I propose we team up as DRA) is obviously in the early stage of its hopefully long lifespan and at the moment it's really easy to make changes.
Good luck! Always nice to see currently not-played factions to come into existence.
as a OS&C Player i like it to have somone bringing more live to Bretonia i hope on many fun Encounters with your Mollys

[Image: DmiRfcj.png]
[Image: kA4jnzr.png]
Finally some anti-Coalition Mollies.

Not that I mind the relationship in principle, but there must be someone who's opposed to it.
(06-14-2020, 02:56 PM)Altzek Wrote: [ -> ]Finally some anti-Coalition Mollies.

Not that I mind the relationship in principle, but there must be someone who's opposed to it.

You think in the midst of all this Bretonian expansion, all the Mollys need is more enemies? Hey it's just an opinion.
I like the concept of a reparation fee as a long term goal. Nonrecognition of the "Mollie state" is what I feel has held the Mollies back from crossing the line into a soft power, rather than a pirate group.
Freedom fighting is always healthy
Seeing a new Molly faction makes me happy. I like the concept as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7