Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sirius Coalition || From: DRA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4dEkLYi.jpg?1]

COMM-ID: Colonel Ryan O'Healy, DRA
Target: Omega-52.
Subject: Change of plans.

Greetings, my name is Ryan O'Healy, current supreme commander of the newly formed Dublin Republican Army. I and my people believe that Coalition forces are no longer required in Dublin space. Coalition ships that will violate the borders of Dublin and enter the system without permission will become legal targets for the Republican Army.

Please notify your troops, O'Healy out.
Incoming Message
To: Colonel Ryan O'Healy, DRA
Subject: Identify yourself

Colonel O'Healy,

I never heard of you or DRA, so I will introduce myself: Colonel Vladimir Akimnov, representing Sirius Coalition Revolution Army. It is a surprise for me that albeit allied but foreign Commander decided to command my squadrons without me. First of all, we have no idea who are you and what DRA is. Unless you tell me who you are and what your goals are - The Coalition will not leave Dublin. I doubt that other Molly Council wants our departure. Unless The Council of Molly will ask us about the departure we will stay on our positions and help Mollys. This is not your decision, Colonel.

With regards,
Vladimir Akimnov.

End of Message
[Image: 4dEkLYi.jpg?1]

COMM-ID: Colonel Ryan O'Healy, DRA
Target: Omega-52.
Subject: Change of plans.

Pleased to hear from you, Colonel.

You do you, but if my boys will find yer commie ass in Dublin, it will be slapped and kicked out. The Poole-Exeter axis is where we can murder Bretonians together though. The choice is yours.

O'Healy over.