Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: CORE leadership. FROM: Bretonian SIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: H7EROB0.png]

Identification:

Director Mehmed Selim, former communist, current monarchist

Recipient:

Leadership of The Core, well-known fascio-corporatist military power in the Omicrons

Some irrelevant resort on Planet Cambridge.

Priority:

High

Encryption:

High

Food:

Whatever the Sector considers 'Luxury Food'

Merhaba.

In line with Bretonia's other standing arrangements, I am wondering if you might be amenable to pursuing a deal, one that might enrich you in some ways, and put an end to some bad luck that the Service has had in acquiring various items whose natural presence is limited to the Omicrons. I will save specifics for if you've any interest.

redirecting signal...

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Supreme Guildmaster Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Business
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Director Mehmed Selim

Speak your mind. What kind of items are you after?

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

[Image: H7EROB0.png]

Identification:

Director Mehmed Selim, former communist, current monarchist

Recipient:

Guildmaster Archos, and other CORE leadership

Deep orbit in Bretonia.

Priority:

High

Encryption:

High

Food:

Whatever the Sector considers 'Luxury Food'

In a word? Nomads, a.k.a. "the true enemy of Humanity". A subject you're well-versed in. The Service has a demand for reliable and cost-efficient sources of viable research material on the subject, as it is quite taxing to head so far and get what we need without coming under undue fire.

Specifically, the Service is interested in acquiring 'nomad guts' -- remains of Nomad ships, and 'nomad farts' -- the Gas produced by certain Nomad stationary constructs. Someone else came up with those humorous titles, direct your laughter elsewhere for that. But the point still stands, your expertise in these areas and... amicability to Houses, in comparison to the competition, leads me to believe this will be a relatively trivial business deal.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Supreme Guildmaster Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Business
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Director Mehmed Selim

I get what you mean. We can get you the items you want. The 'Guts' - Nomad remains, are quite easy for us to acquire from the remaining husks of aliens we kill. The 'Farts' are Azurite Gas, which comes from a secretive and dangerous location in the Palau Ice Cloud in Delta - not that we can't get those either.

Just let me know how much you need, and what you're willing to pay, and we can get it done.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]