Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DR)- Dublin Republic – Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

[Image: hIlhlj4.png]
Dublin Republic

Message Dump

Code:
[indent][indent][align=justify][font=Open Sans][color=#D3D3D3]
[hrc]#006633[/hrc]
[float=right][img]https://i.imgur.com/KqMp20h.png[/img][/float]
[size=xx-large][color=#006633][b]Dublin Republic[/b][/color][/size]
[size=x-large][color=#E9E9E9]Rank Name Surname[/color][/size]
[size=large]Location, System[/size]
[hrc]#006633[/hrc]
[color=#f37736][b]Month Day, Year[/b][/color]

[align=center][img]CHARPIC[/img][/align]

[indent]TEXT[/indent]

[color=#FFFFFF]Rank Name Surname
[b]Dublin Republic[/b][/color]
[hrc]#006633[/hrc]
[/color][/font][/align][/indent][/indent]

[Image: j4MtwTx.jpg?1]

COMM-ID: Lieutenant Abigail MacAlder, DRA
Encryption: Celtic Knot
Target: Colonel Ryan O'Healy, DRA
Subject: A Talk under Fire

Greetings Colonel today the Salt-ey was on the way back home from a Blockade with the CRA in Cambridge. as we fly by the Bret Battleship Norfolk we saw an Imperial Shipping Freighter Hideing in the Protection of the Brets. we took post outside of the Bret's range and opened a talk to the Imp. it shows that we had met a barkeeper on his way home. as we talked to him we wher under constant fire of Bret Drones, and well he made some interesting proposals of how to lure Brets to their well-deserved end. he asked some questions about the Republic and the gold we have and I told him that we might let him take some. if he asks before and dont steal it like the Bastards from BMM. he surprised me as he paid me 5 Million and I told him all I can do is a good word that's your Decision Colonel I won't mess with that I only told him I let ya know I donated the money to some Families on Arranmore that felt right to me also I gave the Stupid Brets that attacked ma Ship during the Conversation to the Interrogations Guys maybe they had some nice news for us. I send ya the Talk with the Imp in the Attachment

MacAlder out.

[Image: 8e8f788fa15038fef4cc224e96f4147a.png]

COMM-ID: Rab Rintoul, DRA vessel Edinburgh
Target: Mah bosses
Subject: Edinbirgh system is back!

Awright pallies!

Today ah wis patrolling Dublin whin something streenge happened...

The name o' mah former homesystem appearad oan mah neural net! Check this oot - whit's happening 'ere?
[Image: 509b4fcf3ebe1d9438f37647b991b176.png]

Noo, ever sin th' frog eaters teuk ower Edinbirgh it haes bin called Acquitting or some pure nonsense lik' that, 'n' me 'n' mah pals wur forced tae lea in a hurry 'n' we considered it lost. Noo ah assume they're controlling th' neural net transponders, whit cuid this mean? Rr thay retreating?

Does th' Enclave plan oan allying wi' Bretonia? Ur thay goin awa? Ah went on tae investigate 'n' looks lik' th' guid ol' Scots origin names ur back - behold!

Wance mair ye kin travel from...Glenn to...well whrever yi'll waant
[Image: 337876d2e4b02a1efee42b87de579b9a.gif]
'n' even Ayr haes it's magic name back?
[Image: 2405827387638d68c3b9526c75ab8d45.gif]

Plan o' action
Ah think it shuid be us that mak' oor presence clear in th' system. Ah ken we need tae secure Dublin system foremaist.
Bit we shuid see making Edinbirgh oor neist priority - mibbie even tak' th' system fur ourselves eventually!

How aboot even workin' wi' th' Gaian snowflakes wha na doubt wull waant Planet Gaia back?

Ah wull continue mah patrols in th' meantime,

Ta fur yer consideration,

Rintoul oot.

Subject: A Gaul that dosnt want to go

Greetings Colonel today as the Salt-ey undocked from Arranmore we saw an Enclave Battleship Present there. so a Politely asked him to get the Fuck out of our Home. we flew to the Jumphole to Edinburgh and he mentioned some Invasion by them I told him to look at the Hood and what our mates don with her. he Chose to Jump back in, a thougt he would look at her but the bastard opend fire on the Hood shoot multiple salvos with that big fucking gun he had. a made some Pics of that mabye ya want to show to the IMG, so they know who is Responsible for the Broken Bottles and the Headache. in tha end the Bastard opend fire on ma and I returned. i managed to give him a Bloody nose before ma ship was too heavily damaged to continue and a had to retreat to Arranmore. a hope that the bastard is Greeted by a Squad of Skyllas next time so we can show him true Molly hospitality should he returns

MacAlder out.

[Image: 4dEkLYi.jpg?1]

COMM-ID: Colonel Ryan O'Healy, DRA
Target: DRA personnel.
Subject: Promotions

I am pleased to announce the following promotions:

Lieutenant Abigail MacAlder has been promoted to the rank of captain.
Lieutenant Sean Ashby has been promoted to the rank of captain.
Lieutenant Rab Rintoul has been promoted to the rank of captain.

Dublin is proud of you and your honest service, keep doing a good job.

O'Healy out.

COMM-ID: Lieutenant Asher Blair, DRA
Target: Colonel Ryan O'Healy
Subject: Rogue in Dublin

I was jut levin' for patrol when a' rogue appeared, a [R]- one at tat. I ask what they were doin ot here in dublin and it seemed she was just here fo a visit to old friends, and to pull som strings. Don't know wat she up ta, but it may not be good. She ask'd me why we haven't kept contact wit em but I didn't really 'ave a response for it. She went on her way out and I went on me patrol, nothing else to report.

Quote:[19.06.2020 20:23:17] DRA)-Iron.Ale: Asher: a rogue?
[19.06.2020 20:23:25] [R]-Genocide.Jill: Jill: A Rogue.
[19.06.2020 20:23:36] DRA)-Iron.Ale: Asher: what bring you out here?
[19.06.2020 20:23:51] [R]-Genocide.Jill: Jill: Just looking to pull some past strings and grab some guns.
[19.06.2020 20:25:33] DRA)-Iron.Ale: A: what strings are you planning on pulling
[19.06.2020 20:26:06] [R]-Genocide.Jill: Jill: Nothing special. Just some old acquaintances i made during my time with the Mollys.
[19.06.2020 20:26:43] DRA)-Iron.Ale: Asher:hmmm alright, guess there's nothing bad about that
[19.06.2020 20:26:56] DRA)-Iron.Ale: A: if you're just paying a visit
[19.06.2020 20:27:18] [R]-Genocide.Jill: Jill: In fact - i am done with it already, and was about to take my leave.
[19.06.2020 20:27:29] [R]-Genocide.Jill: Jill: You got me curious, though.
[19.06.2020 20:27:48] [R]-Genocide.Jill: Jill: I don't recall your group to exist before.
[19.06.2020 20:30:16] [R]-Genocide.Jill: Neural Net connection should still exist on Arranmore, though?
[19.06.2020 20:31:32] DRA)-Iron.Ale: Asher: well things change, maybe in the future we can talk
[19.06.2020 20:32:18] [R]-Genocide.Jill: Jill: I sure hope so. Now, if you don't mind - i'll be on my way back.
[19.06.2020 20:32:34] [R]-Genocide.Jill: Jill: Hold on out there and call me should you need to arrange something.
[19.06.2020 20:32:46] [R]-Genocide.Jill: Jill: I can make sure your words fall on right ears.
[19.06.2020 20:32:51] DRA)-Iron.Ale: Asher: very well, my you be safe
[19.06.2020 20:33:00] [R]-Genocide.Jill: Jill: Likewise.

Blair out.

Subject: Outcast Meeting and Scout Tour

Greetings Colonel, today the Salt-ey was on a Scouting tour in the Taus I heard that the Brets are Moving back into Harris and Stretching there supply Lines this would be a good opportunity to hurt them. in the Leeds system, we found the Battleship Grimsby. and then as wa wanted to Continue we had an engine Shutdown as one of the New Mateys didn't know what to do in the Engine Roome and deactivated the Reactor. so wa didn't saw the Outcast Warship Sneaking upon us. as the Power went back on the Maltie presented herself as Alana Leoz From the Imperial Malteses Coalition, we talked a bit about the Brets and the Taus and as Kind as a am i asked her to stay out of Dublin. that interested her so a told her of the Republic and the Colonel's Decision that Foreign Warships are Not Welcome at the Moment. she seemed to Respect that and told ma that the Kusaris already made a Move in the Taus to. so a stretched my Patrol to Check Tau 29 as well, and there a Found a Battlecruiser and Two Cruisers already guarding the Gate to Tau 29 and on the Other side the Battleship Nagasaki. in the Tau 31 system wa found the Battleship Mcduff in Orbit of Harris. and at the Junktion of the Holmann outpost, wa Found the Crayter Carrier Hades. ah include the Talk with the Maltese and the Scout Pics a made in the Attachment. ah sorry Colonel i almost forget there was an Outcast Dreadgnought in Leeds as we Returned. I also asked him nicely to Stay out of our Home but the Cap of this Ship had a bit to Much Cardamine as he Seemed Confused what Dublin is, but that means that he should have no problems to stay out of our Home with his Beast.

MacAlder out.

[Image: R4XwkP2.jpg]

COMM-ID: Lieutenant Awarnach Zachary, DRA
Target: Whoever reads this
Subject: Dublin fireworks

Grettings,

During a patrol in Dublin, myself and Queen Boudica, a Scylla cruiser, caught a BMM lackey mining our gold. I gave him the chance to stay alive had he paid a small contribution towards our cause followed by him leaving Dublin. But, the bloody idiot, blinded by greed refused and met his demise.

Shortly after an Orca Gunboat carrying Bounty Hunter Guild's identification, jumped in Dublin. He began shooting at us immediately. The fool was in over his head and was turned into scrap.

Zachary out.

[Image: Edwin_Kelly.png]

COMM-ID: Lieutenant Edwin Kelly, DRA
Encryption: Hellfire n' Whiskey
Target: DRA Internal communications
Subject: Trash heap of a capital

After my initial meeting with the boss, who seems to be a product of an internal shakeup after the old boss stepped down, at least from what I've gathered. I painted the DRA standard upon the Goldfang, which is my ship, piss off I like the name. And changed my neural identification to match the rest o' you. I'm just a common soldier, though immediately after gaining the right to carry the flag, I took off from Arranmore with the boss and some other feller in a Grehyound, outbound toward London. Our venture did not come up empty handed, we scared a BMM Shetland into making an emergency planetary entry, and brought down a BMF in a BHG gunship that was eyeballin' for snubs, unfortunately for 'im we had some heavy explosives and I made a good ol' suicide run at 'im n' blew his ship to bits before he could pull the same old sh*te the Shetland pulled off upon our arrival. We retired to Arranmore after a quick pit-stop at the Hood after my miraculous survival, outta thank me lucky stars them four bottles o' Whiskey gave me good luck. I'm too good lookin' to die.

Kelly out.

[Image: Q1MyhOi.jpg]

COMM-ID: Private Seamus O'Connell, DRA
Target: Colonel Sean Ashby
Subject: Large BMM Station located

Good day Colonel,

On routine patrols in the Dublin system surveying the gold fields, more of the crown's lackeys were spotted stealin' our precious and native materials. Me ship was not fast enough nor did my disruptor missile fly true and the Bretonian thief escaped into the New London jump hole.

I followed the vessel through the hole before I lost 'em in the debris on the other side. What I did come across, however, was a large BMM station. This could be where they're operating out of. My ship's recording device captured it before anyone else was alerted.

O'Connell out.

Pages: 1 2 3